Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanal, Lim, Eve, DarkPoet, VideoVidVisum, L0nely, Peter Lorre, Odessa, Floffy, milton, Sean, Equinox, Asylum, SkuzzieMuff, BJD, Doubt The Rabbit, SuckaG, EdgeCrusher, A Desolate Soul, Spare, Pun, ShybutHi.

This who do you miss post is brought to you by the old days of chat :p

:( Gabe suffers of a malady of the heart. It does not function as it should. :(

I don't believe I recall him mentioning in open forum that he has any heart problems. I don't think it's your right to tell everyone.
I'm sure he's fine, wherever he is, maybe he's just busy, but I don't really see how posting every day in this thread is going to bring him back any sooner than he's ready to come back.

Gabe has posted before of his heart malady. :(

This thread is to post of people you miss on here. That i am doing. Others have not. I have not posted every day. You make a mistake.

sanguineRose...Gab...user 130057...She-Ra...Shadetree...Rahvin...Eve...ninako...and few others whose name I don't even remember. So many people are not coming here.

Nicolelt said:
Alana.

I was thinking about her yesterday. I hope she is doing well.

Thank you for caring Nicole. I didn't think anyone from here thought of me at all. Knowing someone cares right now is very lifting. I think of you all often and hope you're doing well too.

Latest posts

Back