Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alana said:
Thank you for caring Nicole. I didn't think anyone from here thought of me at all. Knowing someone cares right now is very lifting. I think of you all often and hope you're doing well too.

Awe. You seem sweet. I'm sure I would have missed you too, but I haven't seen too many of your posts until recently. Hope you're having a nice day :)

TheSkaFish said:
Awe. You seem sweet. I'm sure I would have missed you too, but I haven't seen too many of your posts until recently. Hope you're having a nice day :)

Thank you, that's nice of you to say. :) I hope your day is going well too!

She-Ra, hmm.

The way she is missing from here is quite concerning, I mean when suddenly someone stop coming but yeah, life and it's circles. I hope she is okay out there.

TheRealCallie said:
Sanal, Lim, Eve, DarkPoet, VideoVidVisum, L0nely, Peter Lorre, Odessa, Floffy, milton, Sean, Equinox, Asylum, SkuzzieMuff, BJD, Doubt The Rabbit, SuckaG, EdgeCrusher, A Desolate Soul, Spare, Pun, ShybutHi.

This who do you miss post is brought to you by the old days of chat :p

I miss a lot of these people too, Callie! I know that Spare, and SuckaG are both doing well... l0nely is doing well too! I miss all those folks!

Does anyone know if HoodedMonk/SophiaGrace plans to be back? Just wondering if her leaving is temporary or not.

Yeah, I was just wondering if she unregistered so she could change her username back to SophiaGrace or something like that.

Solivagant said:
Does anyone know if HoodedMonk/SophiaGrace plans to be back? Just wondering if her leaving is temporary or not.

Didn't I see a post about her leaving? Maybe I am confused.
I liked her though. A tough soul, that one.

JHK said:
Didn't I see a post about her leaving? Maybe I am confused.
I liked her though. A tough soul, that one.

She leaves every now and then. Sometimes she makes a post about it, so that's probably what you saw.

Latest posts

Back