Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nely Lo said:
Mslonely too, she was really nice person. Hope she's ok out there.

Yeah, I thought so too. I was corresponding with her and she always had something sweet or encouraging to say. I had stopped when I stopped posting/messaging in general for a while, due to both anxiety/feeling down, and being out of the house a lot, without a good amount of time to compose a proper message without feeling rushed.

I just wish she'd come back though, and I too hope she is doing alright. I really miss her :(

I miss Ash from way back when I was using a different name. He was the first person from the forum I became friends with.We still keep in touch but he's not the same person he used to be and that makes me sad sometimes.

I miss PyramidHead. We were very close but one day he disappeared.

I miss the old folks from 2007 who may have been lonely and sad, but never bitter or inconsiderate. And the old mods too.

And I miss Rosebolt :(

Veruca said:
I miss the old folks from 2007 who may have been lonely and sad, but never bitter or inconsiderate. And the old mods too.

I hear ya, sista.

Solivagant said:
Rodent. I wonder when he'll be back.

Perhaps he's off on his 'secret assassin' duties? I was just thinking that he had not posted for a while when I saw this message.

Solivagant said:
Rodent. I wonder when he'll be back.

user 130057 said:
Perhaps he's off on his 'secret assassin' duties? I was just thinking that he had not posted for a while when I saw this message.

ardour said:
Rodent's gone? damnit..

YnK8qeR.jpg

Leaving my account to rot even after getting internet access again would just be vague and anticlimactic. Rest assured, should I ever leave, there will be a clean cut.

Latest posts

Back