Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i'd like to join in on missing Evey. I got the feeling she's doing well. Hope i'm right.

I miss you guys as well. :)
I'm never really "gone"...
I just don't have time to post anymore (on a rare occasion) but I still do pop in now and then to see what's going on with everyone. I met some lovely people here (a few not so lovely) and I feel my life is richer because of it. Ive watched a number of you grow and change and become comfortable in your own skin. On this site, Ive seen heartache, sadness, heartbreak, death, anger, bitterness and loneliness.
However, I've also seen love, friendship, kindness, fellowship, growth, sympathy and great empathy. I've seen some of you overcome things that would break some people. I've seen patience and understanding and a capacity for caring that I don't often see, especially in real life.
It's always nice to know that you are missed by some. Your thoughts are much appreciated and reciprocated. <3

It's great to hear from you, Eve. I'm glad you're still around - even if it's only watching from the sidelines. I hope things are less hectic for you in the future.

user 130057 said:
It's great to hear from you, Eve. I'm glad you're still around - even if it's only watching from the sidelines. I hope things are less hectic for you in the future.

Ditto for me, too!

TheSkaFish said:
Wondering how Triple Bogey is doing now that he's not here anymore. Hope he's okay out there.

TripleBogey is doing fine these days. He's still busy taking all of those fantastic photographs. :)

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back