Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuided said:
Somnambulist said:
Bubblebeam ... I miss her purity and compassion and abounding wisdom :(

You're in luck. Looks like she is online again today!

I miss Lim, Steve and Evey....always Evey. <3 <3
I miss lots of others but this is a start.

I miss lim as well, and mysis

Unlucky In Life, Callie, & Lonesome Crow posting in the same threads (in 2011?) was some the funniest & most chaotic postings that I have ever seen - I miss all three.

I know - I was waiting for the verbal smackdown on me for old times sake - You are the 'someone' in the What Am I Thinking thread - I am treading carefully because I am scared of other you with the Louisville Slugger and don't want to wake her up!   :)

TheRealCallie said:
Bones 2.0 said:
Unlucky In Life, Callie, & Lonesome Crow posting in the same threads (in 2011?) was some the funniest & most chaotic postings that I have ever seen - I miss all three.

HEY!  I'm still here!  :club:
Ah, the good old days :D

Alana. I see she's deactivated her account. We actually only talked a couple times, but she seemed sweet and I had always intended on following up with her. It was just never the right time. I hope she's doing all right.

Bones 2.0 said:

LonesomeCrow was such a massive trainwreck lol. I still laugh to this day thinking about some of his posts.

SofiasMami said:
Bones 2.0 said:

LonesomeCrow was such a massive trainwreck lol. I still laugh to this day thinking about some of his posts.

I never worked out what exactly he got banned for.

ardour said:
SofiasMami said:
Bones 2.0 said:

Posting racy pics of his daughter, I believe.

Paraiyar said:
ardour said:
SofiasMami said:
Bones 2.0 said:

Oh...

ardour said:
Paraiyar said:
ardour said:
SofiasMami said:
Bones 2.0 said:

Oh...

lol, what did he NOT get banned for, is the better question.....

Oh, but he made things lively, that's for sure.

Paraiyar said:
What happened to Peaches? She hasn't posted in nearly a year.

I was thinking the same thing lately too.  I haven't seen her around in a long time now, and she used to be one of the regulars around here.  I hope she's all right.

TheSkaFish said:
Paraiyar said:
What happened to Peaches? She hasn't posted in nearly a year.

I was thinking the same thing lately too.  I haven't seen her around in a long time now, and she used to be one of the regulars around here.  I hope she's all right.

I see her on Facebook - she's doing ok.

:cool:  BadJediDude (Steve) and Earl. Hell, I can't even remember Earl's username, lol. 
So many people who have come and gone and left their mark here. <3

Latest posts

Back