Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavey said:
Rosebolt/Sai/Volt - I see him lurking every now and again, but he no longer posts :(

:shy:  I forgot about Sai, lol. We should chat some time! I also saw your semi recent pic, you sexy beast! 

I miss too many to count atm.

Volt said:
Cavey said:
Rosebolt/Sai/Volt - I see him lurking every now and again, but he no longer posts :(

:shy:  I forgot about Sai, lol. We should chat some time! I also saw your semi recent pic, you sexy beast! 

Haha. I seriously laughed reading that. I'm glad that you have again decided to grace us with your sparkling personality. :)

Thinking of Solivagant lately. I wonder what she's up to. I hope she's okay.

I miss others too, but the fall season reminds me of Solivagant since she said it's her favorite time of year.

Wayfarer. My one and only friend in this forum since I started. We still keep in touch but very lightly.

ucxb
Solivagant
Alma
Jaguarundi
Rodent - I spotted your single message a few weeks ago. Come back and make me laugh again!

There are loads more, but I guess that's the transitory nature of the Internet.

Cavey said:
ucxb
Solivagant
Alma
Jaguarundi
Rodent - I spotted your single message a few weeks ago. Come back and make me laugh again!

There are loads more, but I guess that's the transitory nature of the Internet.

Rodent is on the chatroom a lot.

Cavey said:

Truly sorry, there's little time and incentive to return. I'm afraid you will have to be your own shits-and-giggles merchant. But I cherished your faithful patronage, good sir. *tips ushanka*

Paraiyar said:
Rodent is on the chatroom a lot.

Chatrooms even...it's just easier.

Latest posts

Back