Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
Cavey said:
Rodent - I spotted your single message a few weeks ago. Come back and make me laugh again!

Truly sorry, there's little time and incentive to return. I'm afraid you will have to be your own shits-and-giggles merchant. But I cherished your faithful patronage, good sir. *tips ushanka*

Well, I enjoyed the thread and I always thought that of all the posters here, you consistently made the most sense. I hope you're enjoying yourself even if you're not here. Keep wearing awesome hats.... oh, and don't crazy murder anyone :D

GizmonicScrewdriver said:
I was making a joke about Louis C.K.

I wasn't sure whether you were being funny about that or had him mixed up with Lewis Carroll...

Well, Lewis Carroll was supposedly a pedophile who based his works on Alice in Wonderland and Looking Glass on an 11-year-old he fell in love with. It's the **** Louise and the C, there all just sex monsters.

TheRealCallie said:
Sanal, Lim, Eve, DarkPoet, VideoVidVisum, L0nely, Peter Lorre, Odessa, Floffy, milton, Sean, Equinox, Asylum, SkuzzieMuff, BJD, Doubt The Rabbit, SuckaG, EdgeCrusher, A Desolate Soul, Spare, Pun, ShybutHi.

This who do you miss post is brought to you by the old days of chat :p

Thanks for missing me. Missed you too  ;)

Wow, reading through this thread has brought back a lot of memories. I know what happened to some of the users mentioned here, but there's plenty more that I haven't heard of in ages.

I hope they're all well, wherever they may be!

TheRealCallie said:
Peter Lorre said:
TheRealCallie said:
PETER LORRE :O

Nice, you are here! 

How have you been? How's things?  :)

Nothing has changed and yet everything has changed.  lol  I'm good, things are good, though busy.  How's you?

Pretty much the same really. Many things have changed yet here I am, back at the beginning  :) 

I can't complain, though. How're things here? It seems many of the old gang are MIA.

Peter Lorre said:
TheRealCallie said:
Peter Lorre said:
TheRealCallie said:
PETER LORRE :O

Nice, you are here! 

How have you been? How's things?  :)

Nothing has changed and yet everything has changed.  lol  I'm good, things are good, though busy.  How's you?

Pretty much the same really. Many things have changed yet here I am, back at the beginning  :) 

I can't complain, though. How're things here? It seems many of the old gang are MIA.

Yeah, most of the old gang abandoned me.  lol A few of them visit the chat room every once in a while.
There are some good people that have joined since then, though.

So what has brought you back to the beginning?

Ucxb, Garbageman, Scotsman, WWC, Solivagant, Edward W, Wally, MissG, Lonekiller, M Trip, wish Cavey would pop in more.

Latest posts

Back