Who do you want to show a little love for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hesitant to reply to this post, for fear that I would have a total brain fart, and leave someone out. So, I'm going to respond like this:
I want to show a little love for...

The Survivors

The Fighters

The Lovers (lol, make love not war?:p)

Those with courage to come to a site like ALL

Those who come to a site like ALL and try to help others

The ones who have the courage to leave ALL when they are in a better place

The people who, without fail, always remember to keep in touch

The ones who will always be there for you, no matter what

The folks who listen, without casting judgement

The people who are thankful

The people who have wisdom and experience and are willing to share that with others

The Optimistic

The Comdians! As sarcastic, irreverent and facetious as they are! :p lol

The ones who try to make us laugh, even when they don't have much to smile about themselves

ANd finally, to anyone who has ever made me laugh or smile, and there are sooooo many of you.

OK, I think that should just about cover everyone. :D

(((((hugs)))))

The rabbit wants to show a little love to everyone in this world. The world needs it. Love is getting rarer each day.

EveWasFramed said:
I was hesitant to reply to this post, for fear that I would have a total brain fart, and leave someone out. So, I'm going to respond like this:
I want to show a little love for...

LMAO

EveWasFramed said:
The Survivors

The Fighters

The Lovers (lol, make love not war?:p)

Those with courage to come to a site like ALL

Those who come to a site like ALL and try to help others

The ones who have the courage to leave ALL when they are in a better place

The people who, without fail, always remember to keep in touch

The ones who will always be there for you, no matter what

The folks who listen, without casting judgement

The people who are thankful

The people who have wisdom and experience and are willing to share that with others

The Optimistic

The Comdians! As sarcastic, irreverent and facetious as they are! :p lol

The ones who try to make us laugh, even when they don't have much to smile about themselves

ANd finally, to anyone who has ever made me laugh or smile, and there are sooooo many of you.

OK, I think that should just about cover everyone. :D

(((((hugs)))))

And what a brilliant way to had responded to this thread. The reason why you was hesitant is the same reason why I have not posted in here. Brilliant idea you had here I thought :)

*Hugs back*

Robin - Greatest friend a person could ask for
hug002.gif

Evanescencefan91 - The one who's PM'd me since I registered, wonderful & witty girl :D
Jeremi - Great guy, miss chatting to him, don't know where he's lurking now :(
Wah, Akira, confusedandalone, and everyone else I've spoken to AND not spoken too ----
hug002.gif
hug002.gif
hug002.gif

I wanna show some love for Satyr, who makes us all laugh and for Lonesome Crowe who always has such a postitive attitude and good advice. I wanna show some love for Ghostie, too.
And last but not least....all of you!
((((((((((((((((((((Everyone)))))))))))))))))))))

Wait a second...

Love...that's the one thing where you receive affection from someone and then reciprocate that affection. Is that correct? I'm having a hard time remembering.

In that case, I love you all...even those who don't care much for me.

>Hugs<

I want to show some love for Chris2. Chris, I know it takes a lot to keep going. I am thinking of you and am here for you. (((((((((((((((((((((((((Chris))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I care about what happens to to you. You are not alone.
[youtube]qFruKvAq8PQ[/youtube]

Dito Nalee.....

mmmmm yeah...how should i put this ?
well....I don't have wings becuase god removed them.
I think it...me a fallen angel.lmao
mmm...I've been called many names.
Like...son of a Beeaaatchhhh . lmao
I think son of the devil or the devil may care fella might closely better discribe me on a good day.lol
mmmm...let me check....yeap, there's still horns, darn it.
"angle".....is an upgrade for me.....:p

Chris2 from me also. Love man. Brotherly love ;)

You take constructive criticism Vere well. I and a few others have been very straight to the point with you and you have taken it incredibly well I think. I think cos you know that it was all meant in a good way. You are stronger then 99% of the ppl out there. You may not know it yet but you are. carry on mate and you well get what you wont one day :)

-Respect-

Naleena said:
Love for Sloth because he always had time for me and he fixed my computer so I can hear audio now :)

Np, you helped me first.

Love for Naleena obviously,

Eve for being so sweet to me always

Steel for just being a nice guy

Drake for keeping things interesting

Hijacc for being who he is

Bluey for always cheering me up when I feel down

And for everyone else thats been so nice to me (I know I missed so many people :()

((((((((((((((((((((((Wah)))))))))))))))))))) for being such a good friend and talking to me

(((((((((((((((((Satyr))))))))))))))))))))))))) For being such a good friend and always having jokes :)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((All you new people)))))))))))))))))))))) because you need an official Naleena hippy chick cyber hug

((((((((((((((((((((((((Gothmother))))))))))))))))))))))) Cause she says what she thinks and gives some great advice!

Naleena said:
((((((((((((((((((((((Wah)))))))))))))))))))) for being such a good friend and talking to me

(((((((((((((((((((((((Nal))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am not the only one always.
I love you guys. You know that it is you, you,.. you and you … you too. You ….you… repeat*

I want to have long arms and a big warm heart so that I could hug you when you need no matter where you are or when.
Thank you for warm hugs and let me belong in something.

Latest posts

Back