Who do you want to show a little love for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yous guys... You are all awesome, maybe it's the sugar-rush talking... But I love you guys =0)

showin_love_053.gif

It matches with my "mad" rappin skillz :D

I wanna show a little love for Michael Jackson :( though I didn't really like him that much as a person but the things he did as charity and stuff were inspirational and also some of his songs were good.

Oceanmist23 said:
Aww thanks Evfan ;) And thanks for the chat yesterday =)
*Gives lots of love in return*

I also wanna throw a big comfy pillow of sweet luuuuv to some people I haven't thrown it at before...

Sanal, because you make me laugh and sigh, laugh and sigh, laugh and sigh lol ;)
Van, because you absolutely rock! :D Thanks for last night lol :p
Jonny, because Yeehaw!
84.gif
haha and you and Brad are part of the rare breed who can pull off a white one ;)
Sammy, because you're so cool and I admire what you're doing!
Vanilla, because YUM lol I can't find the **** xat smiley!
Steel, because you're stuck on a godforsaken little island and I feel bad for you LOL :p *Sends you a Norwegian survival kit consisting of dried raindeer meat, a snow blower and a cheese-slicer*

anytime? lol

i wish i could remember last week ...never mind all the way back then lol

Van Hooligan X said:
Oceanmist23 said:
Aww thanks Evfan ;) And thanks for the chat yesterday =)
*Gives lots of love in return*

I also wanna throw a big comfy pillow of sweet luuuuv to some people I haven't thrown it at before...

Sanal, because you make me laugh and sigh, laugh and sigh, laugh and sigh lol ;)
Van, because you absolutely rock! :D Thanks for last night lol :p
Jonny, because Yeehaw!
84.gif
haha and you and Brad are part of the rare breed who can pull off a white one ;)
Sammy, because you're so cool and I admire what you're doing!
Vanilla, because YUM lol I can't find the **** xat smiley!
Steel, because you're stuck on a godforsaken little island and I feel bad for you LOL :p *Sends you a Norwegian survival kit consisting of dried raindeer meat, a snow blower and a cheese-slicer*

anytime? lol

i wish i could remember last week ...never mind all the way back then lol

No more PG Tips tea for Ocean. She forgot about me :(

lol well that might be a mistake that she forgot about you :p

Punisher said:

I forgot about you huh? Well let me see... I posted that in February, when I did not know the Pun very well, nor our shared luuuuv of the magical wonders of PG Tips *hugs PG Tips boxes tight*. And may I remind the Pun that YOU didn't show any luuuuv for ME either, look:

Punisher said:
Sammy and Zak :)

Misty gets no luuuuuv from Pun :( Only Sammy and Zak :( Misty has a sad :( No fresia that, Misty has a
Unhappy.png

ZeFace2.png
ZeFace2.png
ZeFace2.png

Oceanmist23 said:
Punisher said:

I forgot about you huh? Well let me see... I posted that in February, when I did not know the Pun very well, nor our shared luuuuv of the magical wonders of PG Tips *hugs PG Tips boxes tight*. And may I remind the Pun that YOU didn't show any luuuuv for ME either, look:

Punisher said:
Sammy and Zak :)

Misty gets no luuuuuv from Pun :( Only Sammy and Zak :( Misty has a sad :( No fresia that, Misty has a
Unhappy.png

ZeFace2.png
ZeFace2.png
ZeFace2.png

LMFAO well thats a fair game then I guess :p

Oceanmist23 said:
Punisher said:

Punisher said:
Sammy and Zak

Unhappy.png

ZeFace2.png
ZeFace2.png
ZeFace2.png

SORWEEEEEEEEEE
I WANT TO SHOW SOME MAD PG TIPS LOVE FOR
OCEAN
:d
monkey.bmp

I just realized I typod monkey as money meh.. ME and STUPID TYPOS

Latest posts

Back