Who do you want to show a little love for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and i would like, for my turn, to show some love to Grundel70.
and not because he did to me.

He is a true friend, always there to lend an ear to listen, unjudging, attentive and kind, and a shoulder to cry on, be it even a virtual one.

too many times he has made my day brighter just by saying good morning, when noone else would.

i wake up really early, and his messages of "hey good morning! have a nice day today!"
make the rest of my day happier, more than i could ever describe.

his poems and his posts are always a pleasure to read, and just knowing that there is a person in this world, capable of loving this freely, fully and with no backward thoughts is a pleasure :)

thank you for being you dear!!!
i adore you more than you know, and those few words do not even begin to tell you how much i value your friendship, and just how great a person you are.

keep being you dear one! :) i adore you!

(hugs)

shade

Punisher, Caesium, Liapos, Dayvaan Cowboy, Scott and Zak. The rest of you are dire.

stella said:
Punisher, Caesium, Liapos, Dayvaan Cowboy, Scott and Zak. The rest of you are dire.

If you hate the world, the world will hate you in turn. Why criticize when everyone is in the same position as you here?

ExtensivexLDL said:
stella said:

If you hate the world, the world will hate you in turn. Why criticize when everyone is in the same position as you here?

this place is not as black and white as that. There are people here who may claim to be 'lonely' and therefore its easy to suggest they are the same as me, but they aint.

VanillaCreme said:
To everyone. :)
We all need a little love. <3

nah not all of us, some of us here are deplorable and deserve nothing but scorn. Give them the respect they deserve.

VanillaCreme said:
To everyone. :)
We all need a little love. <3

To everyone.
We all need a little love.

Sorry I stole what you said. Hope you don't mind. Didn't feel like being original.

I'd like to show some love for Oceanmist, Angry Loner and wah

thanks so much for being my penpals, seeing a new message from one of you guys always brightens my day, you guys are all so awesome.

also I'm sorry i'm also so unrelaible on msn :(

i'd also like to show some love Slorian becuase he's so awesome and kind and also a fellow midwestener :)

Of course to Bluey,- He's always there when i'm feeling down to offer some kind words and make me laugh or smilie

to Naleena and Evewasframed, for you're comfort when i was feeling down

everyone here is so great, if i had enough time i'd probably list off every single member here

just having some place to go to a place where i can set my feelings, has helped me a lot, and made me feel better about myself

:)

Lots of lots of love to evanescencefan91 cos your fun, happy and a very sweet girl :) What ever lad ends up with you is going to be one lucky lucky guy.

And stella cos even though you are as subtle has a slash hammer I think you have a great big hart that is far to easily hurt.

I wish I could show some love to all those from whom I have gained so much from randomly intersecting with their written thoughts.
There's one member who PM'd me, before knowing absolutely anything about me, and that is lovehurtme, so I would definitely like to send love to her. Her open welcome cemented a positive attitude about this place for me, that will help me stay with it even as my mind wants to resist sharing anything.
I need to show myself some love. I am still freaked out about being a member here, and trying to open myself up to other people. I still feel like I don't know anyone here. Yet I keep encouraging myself to keep it up, because I know this place brings forth the healing that I need, even if it is painful.

Love, love, love (like The Beatles' song)

Bluey said:
And stella cos even though you are as subtle has a slash hammer I think you have a great big hart that is far to easily hurt.

lol god bless you bluey <3

Love to:

Bluey:Gives great advice and help to other and me

Lonesome Crow:Gives long and good humourous advice.

Unacceptance: Short and sweet

Samba101: Have a nice chat with her and really make me feel so welcome to this forum

And last but not least,love to all the members of this forum who is not mentioned.

Aww thanks Evfan ;) And thanks for the chat yesterday =)
*Gives lots of love in return*

I also wanna throw a big comfy pillow of sweet luuuuv to some people I haven't thrown it at before...

Sanal, because you make me laugh and sigh, laugh and sigh, laugh and sigh lol ;)
Van, because you absolutely rock! :D Thanks for last night lol :p
Jonny, because Yeehaw!
84.gif
haha and you and Brad are part of the rare breed who can pull off a white one ;)
Sammy, because you're so cool and I admire what you're doing!
Vanilla, because YUM lol I can't find the **** xat smiley!
Steel, because you're stuck on a godforsaken little island and I feel bad for you LOL :p *Sends you a Norwegian survival kit consisting of dried raindeer meat, a snow blower and a cheese-slicer*

Oceanmist23 said:

Steel, because you're stuck on a godforsaken little island and I feel bad for you LOL :p *Sends you a Norwegian survival kit consisting of dried raindeer meat, a snow blower and a cheese-slicer*

Lmao, ty so much.

I'd like to show some love to everyone here, you've gotten me through a lot of hard times

Lots of love to all. I don't know that many people in here..

Oceanmist - Fellow Norwegian girl, awesome, nice and just a lovely girl
Punisher - A great guy, nice, polite, thanks for some great talks dear
Zak - because Zak is Zak, just utterly awesome!

But I also have enough love to reach the people i haven't mentioned...

Latest posts

Back