who would you prefer to spend you life with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who whould you prefer to sped you life with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think I could choose just one or the other... I think most people are a mix of those two categories... people can have a mix of those things. Not to mention all those things listed above can be altered or can change drastically... plastic surgery, drug/alcohol/food abuse, exercise, or tragic accidents can alter looks one way or the other... the kind-hearted and bad attitudes being the most difficult changes can still be altered in the course of a life-time (good person turns bad or bad person turns good).

I'd have to go with the choice that isn't there, not applicable- NA.
Someone that I could spend a life-time with would need to someone I can appreciate, respect and encourage, and be someone that can in turn appreciate, respect and encourage me-- a good friend I could spend a life time-with.

That transcends looks, wealth, and often it will go even beyond attitude. Since some people like a person with a little chip on their shoulder... makes them more human. Unlike someone that has had a charmed life and so could always be positive because life has always been positive. Or someone that gets depressed a bit, because you don't feel so bad if you are down around them and unload a bit on them if you know eventually they will get down and need someone to rant to in return, and you can be there. Others prefer a person that doesn't have any sort of baggage, can just be super positive and always living in the moment, never showing their 'bad' feelings... that isn't me but that's an example. Just a thought.

Oh, and hygiene is important for everyone!
And don't think that drowning yourself in cologne or perfume smells good... burns my eyes and nose and makes my throat itch... too strong is worse than none at all! These things are made to be used sparingly and to be pleasant.

Lost in the Oilfield said:
And don't think that drowning yourself in cologne or perfume smells good... burns my eyes and nose and makes my throat itch... too strong is worse than none at all! These things are made to be used sparingly and to be pleasant.
True! It usually affects my nose the most...and I'd end up with sneezing fits. It's more annoying when it comes from an unknown stranger and I'd be sneezing for the rest of the day :rolleyes:

as long as he is not physically abusive I'd marry the rich *******, contact the lawyer right away to make sure that I stay with him long enough to get a share after the divorse. then divorse and marry my poor ugly sweety pie :) throw him in a gym, then in a hot bath and then sprinkle some baby powder on him then spray him with parfumes by this time he'll look like my bunny, then tuck him into bed give him a juicy kiss and we'll grow old happily ever after :)

Is a memory of a beautiful mistake an option?

e.m.e. said:
as long as he is not physically abusive I'd marry the rich *******, contact the lawyer right away to make sure that I stay with him long enough to get a share after the divorse. then divorse and marry my poor ugly sweety pie :) throw him in a gym, then in a hot bath and then sprinkle some baby powder on him then spray him with parfumes by this time he'll look like my bunny, then tuck him into bed give him a juicy kiss and we'll grow old happily ever after :)
I forgot to say most. importand to that.......well, people don't laugh it might sound stupid...gm
..and so we can lick each other's wounds when we are hurt...

Imgonnacryrightnow weeeeeeeeeeeeee

e.m.e. said:
I forgot to say most. importand to that.......well, people don't laugh it might sound stupid...gm
..and so we can lick each other's wounds when we are hurt...

Imgonnacryrightnow weeeeeeeeeeeeee

lick each others woonds? is that literally or just logical statement?. i hope its logical one. if not it really is grosssssss.. :p

ummm....literally?it be some other places lol

no seriously, it was lyrics of a song...I don't remember what exactly

Well I don't care about looks. It would be nice to be rich... but i'd prefer to earn the money myself. If I ever start a family I want to be the bread-winner, that's right, working mum. So poor and kind-hearted it is, if I loved him.

e.m.e. said:
I don't think there is such a choice "neither one" there....

I think of what options are outside those boxes, cause there are many different combinations not covered... so I can't choose one or the other, because neither is my choice :p

I'd saay neither? would rather live alone then or something lol. or depends who I like more for w/e reason.

hello. I love Anna.

rich old mtf who's about to die....I'd start saving money for a lawyer next day after wedding lol.

Latest posts

Back