who would you prefer to spend you life with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who whould you prefer to sped you life with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh since we talking marriage here....a recommendation for ladies or gold-diggers (for those who dont know yet)

when ur groom( poor felow)to be asks u to marry him make shure he gives u the ring (or houses and cars) on ur birthday lol...especially if its one of those fat 30 gran half an inch rocks...cause in case of divorce he cant have it back , it counts as gifts. By law u dont give back gifts lol :)

Kristen said:
oh since we talking marriage here....a recommendation for ladies or gold-diggers (for those who dont know yet)

when ur groom( poor felow)to be asks u to marry him make shure he gives u the ring (or houses and cars) on ur birthday lol...especially if its one of those fat 30 gran half an inch rocks...cause in case of divorce he cant have it back , it counts as gifts. By law u dont give back gifts lol :)

that's why when i ask a girl to marry me, the ring is coming out of a cracker jack box. that and that's probably about all ill be able to afford when that time comes lol

lol..not a bad idea but I can tell what her answer will be like....like...um
not very promising that happely ever after will ever happen

I would prefer to spend my life with someone I love. Someone I find attractive with a wonderful, sweet personality. If I had to choose tho, I would definitely pick love over money. Money can buy alot of things, but even the rich can't buy the love they so desperately desire.

Of the little information given on the two choices, i would go with the kind hearted person.

There is a lot more that i would be interested in knowing that could make a big difference. I have found out that a person being kind hearted doesn't mean the person has the ability to make it through a rough patch without spazzing out and starting to sleep around. That would be one of the things that would be more important to me.

Minus said:
Of the little information given on the two choices, i would go with the kind hearted person.

There is a lot more that i would be interested in knowing that could make a big difference. I have found out that a person being kind hearted doesn't mean the person has the ability to make it through a rough patch without spazzing out and starting to sleep around. That would be one of the things that would be more important to me.

You make a vere valid point there. I mean you can have a kind heart but still end up playing away. I have had this happen to me. The GF played away BTW not me. You do have to have some staying power and moor of an attraction and something that lays a little deeper then the other persons bank balance as well. They are so many different things that can contribute to a couple making it or not.

a kind heart is more important than you can ever imagine.

A) I honestly think I'm enough of a prick to handle her bitchiness.

but I'd go with B) if she wanted to have sex all the time and was very good at it.

I would utilize my scientific genius to invent a machine to combine A and B and then I'd have the perfect woman!!! :D

toxic-tears said:
who would you prefer to spend your life with:

(a) a rich, good looking person with a bad attitude or (b) a poor, ugly yet kind heart one?

a kind heart is never ugly

Poor, ugly, kind hearted person.

If I'm considering spending the rest of my life with this person, I'm sure I don't consider them ugly anyway. And I'm poor, so we can both be poor together :D The kind heart is the most important part of any relationship for me.

A Women that can help herself and isn't so codependent and doesn't sit on her back for money, when that truly loves you smiles at you every morning like she first met you true love soul mates, doesn't matter if shes "Poor", "Ugly" or put together, I want a very supportive female not a very passively aggressive Women...

toxic-tears said:
for me ill choose the (B) a poor ugly yet kind hearted one.

If i would be a successful one ill bring him up to his feet and help him establish himself. i dont care about the looks because look are decieving. as long as i am happy with my life being him included in it. thats all i need.

I would rather be with a woman who is going to treat me right, wants the same true love and respect back. Who wants to be treated like someone, a human being

Poors ok im working my way out. No woman's truly ugly, theres something attractive about every woman, maybe she's heavy but you cant get her eyes out of your head. BUT if your really real and actually have a kind heart then theres absolutely no way to improve who you are no matter what you look like. That's meant to come off as nice btw

B.

Money will never make you truly happy in a partner. It can upgrade the material possessions you desire, clothes you wear, or vehicle you drive but when you look at someone and spend time with them it isn't going to change weather or not you find them physically attractive, or good to be around.

The attitude is really what makes a relationship to me. I have had the chance to experience both sides of that. One relationship I was treated like I was the greatest thing that ever exsisted and I felt like I was special to her because she thought so highly of me (despite what she eventually did) I still look for that in a relationship. I have also dated a girl who was just horrible to me but I felt I needed her in my life. She would tell me I was the best of a bad situation, or that she needs to date other guys but I am not allowed to date other women. I don't care how physically attracted I am to the person I feel like crap if I am treated that way. I would feel like crying after every time we went out because I didn't know what I did to deserve to feel like that.

As for being attractive, yeah I want someone I am physically attracted to but I can say I am attracted to a wide arrange of different people. I try not to limit myself, about 90% of people seem to be attracted to the same 10%, I try not to do that and limit myself.

A person that would make me forget about the space around us.Someone who I'd be able to share all of myself with .
Someone I'd love.

Latest posts

Back