Whoooo are you.... who who, who?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
As a side note, i to have been online since the days of the BBS, Fidonet and Relaynet and had no idea what "A/S/L" was when it appeared in this thread.

Awww, Minus. Just when I thought you were so sophisticated and omniscient. I could just scoop you up and blow raspberries on your belly.

American Sign Language? I was thinking Asynchronous Line but that is ALM Asynchronous Line Module.

Minus said:
American Sign Language? I was thinking Asynchronous Line but that is ALM Asynchronous Line Module.

Since I already explained it meant Age/Sex/Location, I can only assume you're carrying on in order to maintain the cute.

*scoops up and blows raspberries on Minus's belly*

Yes you sure did explain.
4.gif

Hahahah, Minus sure is cute!

I think it's funny that this whole ASL thing got shot down right from the start :p But to put things in a more realistic viewpoint, we've had our fair share of trolls and crazies that would have, and could have, come after another member in person. If I remember correctly, one lived within the same state as another member, and had a huge (and unwarranted) grudge against that member. I don't blame a lot of us for being paranoid.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
I think it's funny that this whole ASL thing got shot down right from the start ...

I don't think it was really shot down. It is fine for people that want to do that. I just can't agree with the intolerance expressed towards those that felt differently. I don't think that was really the OPs intent. I would guess that the intent was suppose to sound more encouraging than condemning.

Minus said:
I don't think it was really shot down. It is fine for people that want to do that. I just can't agree with the intolerance expressed towards those that felt differently. I don't think that was really the OPs intent. I would guess that the intent was suppose to sound more encouraging than condemning.

I agree. Unfortunately, this is hardly the first time things were said in a less than tolerant- let alone, friendly- manner. I'm hopeful we can all work together to help the OP improve on this!

Latest posts

Back