Whos Your A.L.L Crush? Dont be shy! But Just For Fun Too!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are hilarious. Very therapeutic too.

Carry on.

And Scotty, who wouldn't crush on you?! You make it tough because you refuse to listen to me and show your portfolio here. :)

I've had a few crushes on people here in my time. Problem is, I always lose with em'. Partly my own fault, lol.

I wanna see it, I wanna see it, *starts banging her rattle*

What do you reckon Ladyf and Ledia, form an alliance mwahaha

Scotsman said:
There is no portfolio. No camera should be subjected to a day pointing at me.

Im not after your portfolio. There's only one thing you have that Im currently after. :cool:

And for you that just had a lurid thought, NO, it's NOT what you're thinking. :club:

ill take some of the load, anyone want to have a crush on me? lol

i also said i had 'i also have a friendly admiration for someone else' so graceblosson is my crush and peaches has kinda recently shown herself to me an extremely sweet caring person who i think is my hug crush id just wanna hug her forever

my 'i also have a friendly admiration for someone else' person was ladyforsaken...for her open mindedness oh and sai also for his open mindedness; itself a most attractive quality in a friend, i have a lot of respect for both -sai- and m'Lady F, they were open to something 1 in a million would call you insane for, i also respect -sai-s spiritual knowledge and hope to show you the planes only the spirits have seen

no crushed on me then? ah well.

I have several ALL crushes. We're talking about people on ALL whom I wish to crush, right? You know who you are. Would you be so kind as to line up for me?

:club: :club: :club: :club:

simhthmss said:
ill take some of the load, anyone want to have a crush on me? lol

i also said i had 'i also have a friendly admiration for someone else' so graceblosson is my crush and peaches has kinda recently shown herself to me an extremely sweet caring person who i think is my hug crush id just wanna hug her forever

my 'i also have a friendly admiration for someone else' person was ladyforsaken...for her open mindedness oh and sai also for his open mindedness; itself a most attractive quality in a friend, i have a lot of respect for both -sai- and m'Lady F, they were open to something 1 in a million would call you insane for, i also respect -sai-s spiritual knowledge and hope to show you the planes only the spirits have seen

no crushed on me then? ah well.

Awww I have a friendly admiration for you too. I did say I have a crush on everyone including you earlier :).

Dunno if I should say... LadyForsaken seems like a wonderful person (insofar as one can tell any qualities in a purely text-based virtual medium). So does EvewasFramed. I don't have crushes, really. The only crush I have anymore is for fictional characters, like...

Red Sonja

440756-red_sonja_ed_benes22.jpg

Seriously, is she hot or what? :)

simhthmss said:

Aww thanks, sim. :)
Just be yourself, can't be anyone else, can ya.

mintymint said:
I have several ALL crushes. We're talking about people on ALL whom I wish to crush, right? You know who you are. Would you be so kind as to line up for me?

Who might they be, eh? I'm curious.....

MTrip said:
Dunno if I should say... LadyForsaken seems like a wonderful person (insofar as one can tell any qualities in a purely text-based virtual medium). So does EvewasFramed. I don't have crushes, really.

Thanks MTrip :D

mintymint said:

Roflmao. Awwww, flattered. Ty ty ty. Im no one's crush but you! *joins the line* but i have to warn you. You :club: me I :club: you

Latest posts

Back