Whos Your A.L.L Crush? Dont be shy! But Just For Fun Too!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ucxb said:
I want to see his eyes too... matter of fact maybe a thread titled "eyeballs" and everyone can post a pic of their eyes only?

Do it

ucxb said:
ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:
Scotsman said:
Eyeballs!!! :)

^^ lol, yes, this! :)

Me want too also!

I want to see his eyes too... matter of fact maybe a thread titled "eyeballs" and everyone can post a pic of their eyes only? Does that help Scotsman? :p

Hhaha. What an interesting, if sometimes disturbing thread that would be. :D. That must be your 'thing' - eyeballs. :)

^Gracie might have done a headstart with that eye avatar she had before. :p
And Scotty, chop chop now. Get on with it.

Ok ok ... should that be created in General or Entertainment section ;)

^ Yeah do the eyeball thread, Ladyf and Scotty I expect full participation from you guys :D

GraceBlossom said:
simhthmss said:
ill take some of the load, anyone want to have a crush on me? lol

i also said i had 'i also have a friendly admiration for someone else' so graceblosson is my crush and peaches has kinda recently shown herself to me an extremely sweet caring person who i think is my hug crush id just wanna hug her forever

aaaww, hug back

During my teen and college years, my ficitional crush was Julian McMahon, right now i'm between sexy Matthew Bomer (my imagination flies with him but don't dare to reveal those fantasies here ha!), and also Nathan Fillion for his character's personality on abc's series Castle.

as well as grace i kinda secretly fancy nerdygirl from afar...never spoke to her but, i totally love nerds and that anime creature dancing round the cherry blossom tree awww!

i'll never get myself a nice freaky geeky girly irl >.<

simhthmss said:
as well as grace i kinda secretly fancy nerdygirl from afar...never spoke to her but, i totally love nerds and that anime creature dancing round the cherry blossom tree awww!

i'll never get myself a nice freaky geeky girly irl >.<

*blows you a kiss*

Latest posts

Back