Whos Your A.L.L Crush? Dont be shy! But Just For Fun Too!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonelySutton said:
Um, not just because I haven't been mentioned but does it occur to anyone else that this thread could hurt people's feelings who aren't mentioned? Just saying.

People might as well be considerate enough not to make their supposed crushes uncomfortable by naming them...I guess even though the title says just for fun, some people are prone to take it more serious than others...

As for me...oh hell, I'm not going to make myself or others uncomfortable by telling anything at all. :p

LonelySutton said:
Um, not just because I haven't been mentioned but does it occur to anyone else that this thread could hurt people's feelings who aren't mentioned? Just saying.

Not to me. I certainly don't feel slighted that random strangers on the internet who don't know me, don't profess to have a crush on me. Nor would I be especially 'giddy' if I was mentioned.

To me, it is simply a playful thread on a website. *shrug*

It saddens me deeply that no one is crushing on me :(
Wait, nevermind. I prefer it that way. Lol

MissGuided said:
Nor would I be especially 'giddy' if I was mentioned.

You are my crush ;)
Don't lie, you are giddy as hell about it. :p

Just kidding, I don't do crushes.

I've never been mentioned and much like MissGuided, I'm not bothered in the slightest. It's just a bit of fun on the Internet. I can understand how it might make some people feel uncomfortable though - some because they are named and some because they aren't.

I have only read the last page of this thread incase noone has a crush on me. This way I can keep my illusions:)

When i posted in this thread, i always meant my answers more as a joke, not that i'd have an actual crush on them, lol. I presumed that was the point.

Well Soph, you're it now. <3

Lowlander <3. And MrPaul and Piebenice and Oldyoung and Littlesecret. And everyone. I love everyone. *hug*

Rosebolt said:
When i posted in this thread, i always meant my answers more as a joke, not that i'd have an actual crush on them, lol. I presumed that was the point.

Well Soph, you're it now. <3

Exactly, it's all a bit of fun!

Latest posts

Back