Whos Your A.L.L Crush? Dont be shy! But Just For Fun Too!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PenDragon said:
I have a small list of crush for here.... Come on I'm young I'm supposed to have a list, don't you think ?
Anyway....The top of the list is special one... sanguineRose. :) It's not serious at all not at all. hehehe.
:O

sanguineRose said:
PenDragon said:
I have a small list of crush for here.... Come on I'm young I'm supposed to have a list, don't you think ?
Anyway....The top of the list is special one... sanguineRose. :) It's not serious at all not at all. hehehe.
:O

yupp we supposed to done some heck

PenDragon said:
Whaaat! not even a hug from you Rose! I poured my heart out there :(
That's the least I deserve don't you think ?
Sigh...
Okay, *hugs* I don't even know how to respond to something like that. Weird me! :shy:

Blush said:
painter said:
Psycho Love :p

wat.

Hahah well then...

Dza2qhk.gif

My crushes are painter's radio for his humor and for ~understanding me~, annik for her beautiful photos, and Skid Row 89 just for our mutual interest in the band Skid Row. I used to have a ~giant~ crush on WallflowerGirl83 but I'm in the midst of getting over it *sniff* :p

You used to have a crush on me? Seriously? Why didn't you ever say anything to me about it? When people crush on me, people seriously need to tell me. I'm so slow when it comes to these things. However I'm very flattered you used to and I'm sorry if I hurt you. =(

user 130057 said:
The nightmare thread returns... I await the salt.

There, there. Some pro-active counter measures can always be launched.
[video=youtube]

Lacrecia said:
user 130057 said:

Stop being a grumpy old man, and tell me who is your crush :p

I replied on the thread years ago... I think. I don't have a crush, but there are a large amount of people that I would be more than happy to go out for a drink with. :)

user 130057 said:
Lacrecia said:
user 130057 said:

Stop being a grumpy old man, and tell me who is your crush :p

I replied on the thread years ago... I think. I don't have a crush, but there are a large amount of people that I would be more than happy to go out for a drink with. :)

Ahh i need to stalk you some then :p

I'm getting all kind of replies. From this point forward I shall assume that you're all crushing on me :)

I notice you, Kamya! I notice you! Your gif has often held me mesmerized for hours!

You are allowed to think whatever you want, but Since you are replying to us, will you crush on one of us?

I've always had kind of a crush on some of the spammers from the Closed Discussion threads. Love is strange. And although this most likely wouldn't work, isn't romance in general a lot like people spamming each other into buying products they don't need and hoping they don't notice the same pitch has been repeated a thousand times before? I admire the courage of the brave persecuted warriors migrating from random site to random site in a never ending quest to sell male enhancement pills.

Latest posts

Back