Whos Your A.L.L Crush? Dont be shy! But Just For Fun Too!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebolt said:
When i posted in this thread, i always meant my answers more as a joke, not that i'd have an actual crush on them, lol. I presumed that was the point.

Well Soph, you're it now. <3

awww ^_^

This made my day.

I feel all squishy inside.

I have the hots for Alma, too. Rawrrrr..... *licks lips* Oh, and especially ladyforsaken. I'm in ALL-love with her. <3

Lilith said:
I have the hots for Alma, too. Rawrrrr..... *licks lips* Oh, and especially ladyforsaken. I'm in ALL-love with her. <3

My sweet Lils <3
Love you too!

y'all are making me feel squishy (goo).
Talk about feeling the love (shifty)

[video=youtube]

I have a small list of crush for here.... Come on I'm young I'm supposed to have a list, don't you think ?
Anyway....The top of the list is special one... sanguineRose. :) It's not serious at all not at all. hehehe.
Second one...ladyforsaken, yeah yeah so what? I can like anyone I want live with it. and Milady is indeed a fine choice if i could make her change her mind.
and that's that. There is one or two more but they can wait I think, a little. ;)

PenDragon said:
I have a small list of crush for here.... Come on I'm young I'm supposed to have a list, don't you think ?
Anyway....The top of the list is special one... sanguineRose. :) It's not serious at all not at all. hehehe.
Second one...ladyforsaken, yeah yeah so what? I can like anyone I want live with it. and Milady is indeed a fine choice if i could make her change her mind.
and that's that. There is one or two more but they can wait I think, a little. ;)

<3

ladyforsaken said:
PenDragon said:

<3

See what I mean not even a hug :(
but don't worry I never quit :D

Latest posts

Back