Why are guys homophobic?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people should have the right to express who they are however they want as long as they arent harming anyone. Who cares if they fit into the stereotype as long as they are being true to themselves?

Who cares if an asian likes math?

Who cares if a black dude likes fried chicken?

SophiaGrace said:
I think people should have the right to express who they are however they want as long as they arent harming anyone. Who cares if they fit into the stereotype as long as they are being true to themselves?

Only in a perfect world with perfect people.

SophiaGrace said:

If I said this I would get banned.

SocratesX said:
SophiaGrace said:

If I said this I would get banned.

*confused look* I don't see anything I said as being ban-worthy.

Punisher said:
SophiaGrace said:

Could you finish your thought?

"Only in a perfect world with perfect people..."

SophiaGrace said:
Punisher said:
SophiaGrace said:

Could you finish your thought?

"Only in a perfect world with perfect people..."

Yes ma'am :D

Only in a perfect world with perfect people can camp gays act the way they do without people looking down at them AND every other normal gay.

Sophia you can't make it a gay vs straight issue. There are those in the gay community that feel that such behavior harms their cause. When such a character is portrayed in a movie then often there is an uproar about how gays are portrayed. Their are those that feel that real life caricatures of them are just as destructive to their goals.

SocratesX said:
Yea. People who attract negative attention to themselves on purpose are gonna get honeysuckle for it.

roflmao128629864358935877.jpg

I am glad to say that the ban on homosexuals serving in the military is finally done with.

"Homophobic" is a misnomer.
And a PC accusation as well.
Straight guys are heterophiles.

Why are so many people heterophobic?

Not just some guys are homophobic--some women are too. The meaning of homophobia is simply that the person is straight and afraid or intimidated by someone who is gay...especially women are homophobic are about women and men are homophobic about men. The homophobics are afraid the gay person will "hit on them" or "touch them" or whatever, and they probably think that is disgusting.

I am not homophobic. I am a woman who is straight and haven't gone "looking for gay friends", as someone posted somewhere in this thread, but I have met women that are gay, and outside of friendship, there was nothing they expected from me. I wasn't/am not disgusted or afraid of them. However, if a gay woman who was my friend "hit on me" or expressed her physical attraction to me, I would make that known to her, and I would end the friendship since when you are physically attracted to someone it doesn't just go away so it would be too big of an issue for us to be around each other.

A male member of my family is gay, and his partner and he are two of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. My family and the other guy's family accepted their relationship immediately. However, when other people (like at family and friends parties) know about it, some people, mostly guys that are homophobic, avoid them like the plague.

I believe what I have read...that gay people are born that way. It is not a choice they make, and whether to be open about it is their business. If someone is homophobic then it is there choice to avoid talking to or being around gays.

They are just people with different sexual preferences than straight people. They don't have to be accepted by anyone, but if somone is mean to them or makes fun of them, IT IS DEAD WRONG!

Latest posts

Back