Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost Boy said:
Stride said:
Mine is of a Leopard. You can't really see it as it's so small, but the Leopard itself is made of flames. :D

You can't find away to blow it up more?

I have a higher resolution picture as my desktop, but here's a picture of my desktop I posted in a different thread.

leoparddesktop.jpg

DrunkenMonkey said:
2 characters from the classic anime "Akira"... great movie with a deep meaning. Its Tetsuo looing down at Kanada and theres actually some words on it but hard to read. Says...

The stream flows on beyond our awareness.
Men gather together as though
they would reverse the cosmic stream,
but in truth they are only driftwood.

Did you ever read the graphic novels?

By the way , I'm so happy I finally know what that brown box monster is.

Mine is pink. I don't know what it is but its cute and fluffy. I think its cupcakes? My avatar is supposed to be cute like me. lol. ;)

Just a regular picture of me. Maybe I should be concerned about showing my face online, but I've always been stubborn with potential risk..

It's me, writing a story. Coincidentally, I happened to be writing the word "perhaps" in that photo... and that is what "fortasse" means. So I was like "Whoa! That's cool. That's gonna be my avatar."

Cool coincidences are cool.

That story is not yet copyrighted, so it's okay if you use the word "perhaps" in a story you happen to be writing. I won't mind.

My avatar is a picture from an album by the band Tool. Think the artist is named Alex Grey. I just love this picture. It has so much detail to it, I can just stare at for a very long time haha.

my avatar is a picture of Jenny & Oliver from the movie "Love Story". Their type of love (not the ending, of course) is what I am looking for...... an impossible dream

Mishkabunny said:
DrunkenMonkey said:
2 characters from the classic anime "Akira"... great movie with a deep meaning. Its Tetsuo looing down at Kanada and theres actually some words on it but hard to read. Says...

The stream flows on beyond our awareness.
Men gather together as though
they would reverse the cosmic stream,
but in truth they are only driftwood.

Did you ever read the graphic novels?

By the way , I'm so happy I finally know what that brown box monster is.

I read visual novels.... "Fate/Stay Night" , "Tsukihime", "Clannad"

Sho Minamimoto, mathematical genius and best character from any game ever, from the world ends with you, a game that centers round neku, neku is anti social and a loner.

Hey Everyone. I hope this thread finds you all well.:)

I thought that this thread might prove interesting. What were the reasons if any, did you chose the Avatar and Sig that you did? I'm a little religious kind of guy, so I chose a biblical theme for my Avatar and Sig. That, and I have always loved "The Redeemer" statue. Especially the image of the one I chose with the moon in the background.

I chose the "Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse" because the symbolism intrigues me.

Thank you for viewing.:)

My Avitar is my daughter

My signature
Well...theres a fucken birdie on it.
And Excuse the fresia out of me Jesus.

Lonesome Crow said:
My Avitar is my daughter

My signature
Well...theres a fucken birdie on it.
And Excuse the fresia out of me Jesus.

I don't know to say this without sounding pervy. Ummm... she's is absolutely beautiful.

Latest posts

Back