Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember that bird, but i watched Home Movies pretty often. I love how Brendan Small is totally metal now, haha

Haha yes, he's one crazy little dude.

And it's the episode where Jason gets a talking parakeet and names him "Tonto" (which means "Stupid" in Spanish, lol) but then drops him after the kids find a puppy and fight over who gets to keep him first. :p

I just wanted to say I adore Eve's new avatar (the cuttest I've seen on the forum) :D

My avatar is Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. He's an insecure little Black Mage. One of my favorite characters. I started using it years ago and I've just gotten used to it. I like the fireball. Pew! Pew! ^^

Mine doesn't mean anything as well. Its actress Anna Karina from a scene in a Godard film.

It's Leonardo da Vinci's Female Head (La Scapigliata). I just love the portrait. It's so simple. Her face is so luminous and perfect, a high contrast to her hair. Truly beautiful work of art.

my avatar means that I bought shiny things with my pimp money.
there is no deep, hidden meaning in that.
pimp money = shiny things, that's it. kthx.

Qui said:

I thought it was Pinocchio with a tuba.

My avatar is just a photoshop edited picture of me... i like it, so it is my avatar.

Qui said:

Shiny things rock!

My avatar reminds me that just because I'm alone doesn't mean I can't find some enjoyment in life.

And it cracks me up.

Spare said:
My avatar reminds me that just because I'm alone doesn't mean I can't find some enjoyment in life.

That made me smile. It's very true aswell! :)

My avatar is me, nothing special, but a decent way to represent yourself, I think. :p

Lost in the Oilfield said:
My avatar is just a photoshop edited picture of me... i like it, so it is my avatar.

Qui said:

Shiny things rock!

Lito! you rock.

Amadeus, the grown man child.

I like to see in this visage a masculine replica of Mona Lisa. I think it expresses so many things simultaneously. It is so pure and complex at the same time. Like his music.

Latest posts

Back