Why Do Good Women Stay With Bad Men?(Seriously)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go back to the original topic and post this while I have it in my thoughts...

Sometimes - and I speak as a woman who has been in an abusive relationship - we don't realize just how deep we are. Sometimes, it takes us a while to understand just where we are. And it takes us even longer to actually get out. I know a lot of people think, "Why don't they just leave?" "Why don't they just get away from it?"

And believe me, for two years, I asked myself the same thing. It's not as simple as it should be. It takes a lot of effort to realize and understand that you deserve better than to be abused. And what makes it worse, is that abuse comes from someone you love. It's hard enough to escape abuse, but it's even harder to leave someone you love.

I think it's cute you picked THIS thread to post this honeysuckle in. It really shows how serious you are. The whole sexual harassment thing in the abuse thread. NICE. GO YOU

That's very kind of you to say Callie. It's nice to have the support from a member of your stature. I'm honored.

Enjoy the flaming before the Moderator SWAT arrive!

Swat.jpg

LoneKiller said:
That's very kind of you to say Callie. It's nice to have the support from a member of your stature. I'm honored.

Don't act like you know anything about me, because I can assure you, you do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back