Why do men cut their hair when they get older?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With some men, the hair follicles start to thin and the hairline recedes as they get older. I know a few of guys in their late twenties that have decided to just shave it all down due to this. I haven't cut my hair in about three years and I doubt I'll ever cut it again.

some men look better in a long hair than short, some in both... I had a long hair ever since I can remember... I used to wake myself up in the middle of the night because I end up laying on my hair & turn my head the wrong way or move my body the wrong way & it used to hurt... I recently cut my hair really short & people I work with didn't recognize me for about 3 days... Longest I've had my hair was down to my knee cap... Well, front part of the hair was down to my waist line... A friend used to call me "cousin it"...

Used to have much longer hair, but it's just a pain as a guy. Girls have many hairstyles that can go with long hair, but guys have usually them only loose or tied up in the back. I reached a certain compromise that I'm enjoying (shown in picture thread) I have not much idea of what others can think of it tho. Still if my hair start to recline, I may have to do a "switch" but I have lucky genes there when I look at older people in my family I share physical traits with.

Latest posts

Back