Why do you hate yourself today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate myself

i should have gone to bed at 10pm, but i am still awake at 2am

i bought myself an undesirable item on GTA V Online thinking I bought something I wanted.

I got a knee burn at BJJ class. I could have told him before drilling to watch out for my knee

I watched a bunch of BJJ videos after class. I will probably forget about most of the concepts that I watched - side control escapes and mount escapes.

My friend doesn't want to help me with dating apps. I want him to keep helping me with dating apps so that I can get a girlfriend. But it isn't good for my friend. My friend faps a lot when he helps me with dating apps. He even considered flying all the way a distant US state just to have sexual intercourse with someone who has cerebral palsy. I have never had a GF romantic relationship in my life. My friend has had a lot of of romantic relationships. My friend gets angry at me very often because my stories are very uninteresting to him and because I don't talk with girls.

My friend faps a lot when he helps me with dating apps. He even considered flying all the way a distant US state just to have sexual intercourse with someone who has cerebral palsy.
Um, I'm sorry, but wth?!?
Did he tell you this?
I don't know you or your friend, but friendship to me should be about both giving and receiving. You friend definitely sounds like he has a problem. Are you and him younger folk? If I could suggest maybe laying off of dating apps and actually talking to people more. For example, you're taking BJJ, I'd suggest maybe if you have classes with a young woman to your liking, strike up a conversation and friendship with one of them instead. Dating apps are rather demoralizing and depersonalizing, not to mention the fact that to actually make efficient use, you need to pay. There are better ways to go about it. Even socializing with a cashier at a local store can be a great way, I actually got a date out of that a lifetime ago lol.

Sooooo many men are addicted to fapping its unreal 🙃 pretty sure these men even fap to nothing at this point … critical condition…

Theres no need to judge what each other wants, that woman is still a woman who wants what everyone wants…

Maybe you both need a break from the sites though

Sooooo many men are addicted to fapping its unreal 🙃 pretty sure these men even fap to nothing at this point … critical condition…

Theres no need to judge what each other wants, that woman is still a woman who wants what everyone wants…

Maybe you both need a break from the sites though

I guess it kind of depends on why.
There's a difference between fapping addiction and hormonal regulation. 🥴
They are different reasons:

😂
It's funny but it's also mostly true.

I basically hate who and what I am. I am intrinsically incapable of understanding people and what motivates them, so forming relationships is next to impossible. I'm nearing the twilight of my life (early 60s), I've never had a fulfilling life at all, my hopes and dreams never materialized despite a lot of training and footwork, and I'm essentially alone. With no future prospects and nothing to leave as a "legacy," I suppose I hate everything about myself.

I don't hate myself, I don't think. Maybe in certain moments, I hate this or that about myself. There's a lot I don't like, perhaps, or maybe wish was different; but, even then, I don't think it's a strong dislike. Maybe more of a quiet disappointment.

I used to hate on myself, quite much more passionately, however, in the past. I don't really, 'regret,' that. But again, there's a quiet disappointment about it. Would I have been any better off, in the past, had I not been like that? I don't know...

I'm not sure things would have been drastically improved; but, I think, I may have avoided some unnecessary suffering...

Latest posts

Back