Worst Movie you have Ever seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
The worst movie I have ever seen, broke back mountain. when I saw Napoleon Dynamite I thought it was the worst. I saw myself, and waited for something else. I think I warmed to the task, since many other people enjoyed.

cemejacky said:
I had watched the District 9. That movie was really bad. I cannot digest such bad movies.

Yes, that was 112 minutes of my life I'll never get back... Other terrible movies include Solaris and Unbreakable

I thought Unbreakable was an awesome movie.

The worst movie I've ever seen was "The Talented Mr. Ripley." I seriously cannot understand why that movie won awards and was raved about. It was 2-1/2 hours completely wasted. Gwyneth Paltrow is normally a really good actress but in that movie she was absolutely terrible. All I could think was that she hated the movie as much as I did. LOL

far cry is another terrible one. as far as the game goes it sucks. even if you know nothing about the game... it still sucks. although i actually like the guy playing the main character yet i rarely see him in movies.

I'm gonna agree with Eat Pray Love. I did not find one moment in that entire movie entertaining. Not one.

Also, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. No idea what was going on. First (and only so far) movie I ever fell asleep during at the theater. Though, I almost fell asleep in Eat Pray Love.

Bluebird said:
I'm gonna agree with Eat Pray Love. I did not find one moment in that entire movie entertaining. Not one.

Also, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. No idea what was going on. First (and only so far) movie I ever fell asleep during at the theater. Though, I almost fell asleep in Eat Pray Love.

really? i love hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

An obscure horror film called Sickle.

The sets looked like they were made of paper, the camera was shaking, and the actors just stood there as if waiting for someone to tell them their lines. Bad plot, bad acting, bad everything.

Awful. Just awful :club:

Troll 2. I had never heard of it when I saw it, but apparently a lot of people agree with me.

ThatOneDude said:
The Room..........that is all
How dare you, sir. It is the greatest.
blackwave said:
Troll 2. I had never heard of it when I saw it, but apparently a lot of people agree with me.
How dare you, sir. It is the greatest.

Latest posts

Back