Worst Movie you have Ever seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As i recall, i didn't care for that one.

I don't really know what would be the worst, for me.

Possibly ...
10nc0tk.jpg

Written, directed, produced by by an El Paso fertilizer salesman, the estimated 19,000 budget, didn't allow for a crew with much background in making films, or for paying any actors.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
off the bat.. Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman was a bit of a compost heap.

I really liked District 9. good movie.

I was just about to comment on the original poster (plus the fact it's not "the district 9") then I saw your reply and felt the need to tip my virtual hat in your general direction because not only do I agree@"District 9" but I absolutely ******* LOATHE the overrated self indulgent tsunami of jizz that is "Moulin Rouge". Not even the sight of the groin-achingly gorgeous Nicole Kidman in suspenders was enough to keep me from wanting to throttle the entire cast, not least the director who makes nothing but self indulgent wanky cinema.

And speaking of Miss Kidman, her performance in that made me want to saw my own head off. All that "oooooh-ing and ahhhh-ing" at one point ughhhhh. And don't get me started on Ewan "I only make one semi decent movie out of every 15" McGregor in that.

ARGHHHHHHHHH I HATE THAT ******* MOVIE :club:

Ahh, films my favourite topic. Well, I've seen so many that it's really almost impossible to name THE worst. But I can say without a shadow of a doubt that one of THE worst films I have ever seen, like ever, ever, ever, EVER seen and probably will ever see (that is something most people would have heard of and not like a horror or obscure foreign flick for instance) is unquestionably........Jesus, you know something, I am actually having real difficulty trying to think in terms of like a general mainstream film.

Well until my memory comes back again, I will go for "Most Hated Film" and my post above pretty much says it all.

Ooooooh, I hate that cu**ing film something awful.

And it's honeysuckle too.

ThatOneDude said:
The Room..........that is all

YES!!!!

But come on now that is bad in the most epic and wonderful way possible.

"YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, THATONEDUDE!"

Honestly folks, just go on youtube and watch some of the scenes to see what the fuss is about. It has been dubbed the "Citizen Kane" of bad movies. It honestly deserves that title.

Am having fun reading some of your mentions keep it up people

Yoosha said:
And the Oscar goes to...

SKYLINE :club:

Oh fresia yeah. Took me 3 attempts to try and watch that as I kept falling asleep. Wish I hadn't ******* bothered. I KNEW it was going to be utter horseshit before I even read any reviews but Christ I had no idea. Oh sure, the effects are good. AND??????!!!! I kinda like having a semi decent script, acting, plot, direction and everything else too. It's like the film-makers ate up everything you loved about modern sci fi and then shat it out for an hour and 40 interminable minutes in your face.

You might be pleased to know they are doing a sequel apparently.

I give up with Hollywood.

:club:

Ok, I just remembered what is the worst comedy I've ever seen so it's therefore easily one of the worst films I've ever seen PERIOD. It originally was going to be "Disaster Movie"........had I not watched "Meet The Spartans" afterwards.

I literally have nothing here other than to say if you found either of those especially the latter in the remotest bit funny in any way shape or form, you need intensive therapy and lots of baby food. That is all.

:(

Minus said:
As i recall, i didn't care for that one.

I don't really know what would be the worst, for me.

Possibly ...
10nc0tk.jpg

Written, directed, produced by by an El Paso fertilizer salesman, the estimated 19,000 budget, didn't allow for a crew with much background in making films, or for paying any actors.

I just tried watching this on youtube. Even in 2 min chunks fast forwarding through it, I felt like I was turning into a slab of granite.

Ungodly.

kinzeUK said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:

I was just about to comment on the original poster (plus the fact it's not "the district 9") then I saw your reply and felt the need to tip my virtual hat in your general direction because not only do I agree@"District 9" but I absolutely ******* LOATHE the overrated self indulgent tsunami of jizz that is "Moulin Rouge". Not even the sight of the groin-achingly gorgeous Nicole Kidman in suspenders was enough to keep me from wanting to throttle the entire cast, not least the director who makes nothing but self indulgent wanky cinema.

And speaking of Miss Kidman, her performance in that made me want to saw my own head off. All that "oooooh-ing and ahhhh-ing" at one point ughhhhh. And don't get me started on Ewan "I only make one semi decent movie out of every 15" McGregor in that.

Ahh, films my favourite topic. Well, I've seen so many that it's really almost impossible to name THE worst. But I can say without a shadow of a doubt that one of THE worst films I have ever seen, like ever, ever, ever, EVER seen and probably will ever see (that is something most people would have heard of and not like a horror or obscure foreign flick for instance) is unquestionably........Jesus, you know something, I am actually having real difficulty trying to think in terms of like a general mainstream film.

Well until my memory comes back again, I will go for "Most Hated Film" and my post above pretty much says it all.

Ooooooh, I hate that cu**ing film something awful.

And it's honeysuckle too.

ThatOneDude said:
The Room..........that is all

YES!!!!

But come on now that is bad in the most epic and wonderful way possible.

"YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, THATONEDUDE!"

Honestly folks, just go on youtube and watch some of the scenes to see what the fuss is about. It has been dubbed the "Citizen Kane" of bad movies. It honestly deserves that title.

Am having fun reading some of your mentions keep it up people

Yoosha said:
And the Oscar goes to...

SKYLINE :club:

Oh fresia yeah. Took me 3 attempts to try and watch that as I kept falling asleep. Wish I hadn't ******* bothered. I KNEW it was going to be utter horseshit before I even read any reviews but Christ I had no idea. Oh sure, the effects are good. AND??????!!!! I kinda like having a semi decent script, acting, plot, direction and everything else too. It's like the film-makers ate up everything you loved about modern sci fi and then shat it out for an hour and 40 interminable minutes in your face.

You might be pleased to know they are doing a sequel apparently.

I give up with Hollywood.

Ok, I just remembered what is the worst comedy I've ever seen so it's therefore easily one of the worst films I've ever seen PERIOD. It originally was going to be "Disaster Movie"........had I not watched "Meet The Spartans" afterwards.

I literally have nothing here other than to say if you found either of those especially the latter in the remotest bit funny in any way shape or form, you need intensive therapy and lots of baby food. That is all.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!@ saw my own head off!!! LOL!!!

Peter Lorre said:

I'm with you there on that one. I rememeber my friend making me watch that saying I would fall about laughing, especially at the black guy in it as he was apparently 'hilarious'.

About as hilarious as clown rape

Nolife Princess said:
kinzeUK said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!@ saw my own head off!!! LOL!!!

Honestly Princess, that's not even an exaggeration.

Ok well it IS an exaggeration but still. I very rarely truly hate a film no matter how bad I think it may be. But that film makes me genuinely ill (as does "Meet The Spartans").

MV5BODY0NzczMTYzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDIwNTM5._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg

I hate that movie and it's sequels and Scorpion King and it's sequels too!!!

Bedazzled SUCKS a lot too! I wanna punch Brendan Fraser in the face!

The worst movie has to be Sex in the City 2. Unless your talking about movies that would wind up on Mst3000-then it has to be Manos.

Confessions of a Shopaholic. Never let two girls decide what to watch at a movie theatre.

DudeIAm said:
Confessions of a Shopaholic. Never let two girls decide what to watch at a movie theatre.

Did they enjoy it?

Minus said:
DudeIAm said:

Did they enjoy it?
Yes they did. They like those chick flicks things. I sure as hell don't but I was trying to be nice.

Garbage Pail Kids is really the lowest low-life waste of time of my life when it comes to movies. "Kiss Meets The Phantom Of The Park" is a total work-of-art compared to that.

The Good Citizen said:
Sex in the City 2...I was literally the only bloke in the cinema :)

I really liked the series, quite liked the first movie (although watching it again recently I was doubting myself as a human being) and as for the sequel.....

Eughhhhhh. I won't even bother insulting it. It does a far better job on its own.

Liza Minnelli singing Beyonce at the world's gayest gay wedding anyone?

Latest posts

Back