worth clicking on!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Izzy

Reaction score
I am obviously brand new or I would not be posting in this category! :) I found this site after I was feeling lonely tonight, it was my first birthday without my dad, and I was feeling just a little alone. The weight of everything fell down on me, and this website seemed to be the answer to my prayers. So I think you are ALL worth getting to know and I looking forward to making new friends! So go ahead, post away, critique me, tell me why you joined! Anyone Roman Catholic? That's one adjective that defines about 88% of my life...

Izzy said:
I am obviously brand new or I would not be posting in this category! :) I found this site after I was feeling lonely tonight, it was my first birthday without my dad, and I was feeling just a little alone. The weight of everything fell down on me, and this website seemed to be the answer to my prayers. So I think you are ALL worth getting to know and I looking forward to making new friends! So go ahead, post away, critique me, tell me why you joined! Anyone Roman Catholic? That's one adjective that defines about 88% of my life...

Roman Catholic? How was Ash Wednesday?

Arnaert said:

:D

What a great question.
It was amazing. I felt so accomplished getting up early on Wednesday for mass. The priest proceeded to put a dot (of course not a recognizable cross) on my forehead, and after mass I went straight to my first class where the guy who sits next to me asked, "Whoa! Are you ok? Did someone hit you in the head?" I had a very BA reply, and said, "No, I'm Catholic." It's amazing. I feel like I'm a part of a club. I love being Catholic, and I don't care how geekish that sounds! Are you Catholic, Arnaert?

Izzy said:
Arnaert said:

:D

What a great question.
It was amazing. I felt so accomplished getting up early on Wednesday for mass. The priest proceeded to put a dot (of course not a recognizable cross) on my forehead, and after mass I went straight to my first class where the guy who sits next to me asked, "Whoa! Are you ok? Did someone hit you in the head?" I had a very BA reply, and said, "No, I'm Catholic." It's amazing. I feel like I'm a part of a club. I love being Catholic, and I don't care how geekish that sounds! Are you Catholic, Arnaert?

Yes. I'm fasting for lent. You?

Arnaert said:
Yes. I'm fasting for lent. You?

Sucks, doesn't it? Haha. It's really not that bad once you think about what Jesus and some of the Saints did for us :D

Yesterday was my birthday though so I guess I'm paying for the great time my roomate through me

Welcome Izzy and Happy Birthday

Hey Izzy and happy birthday :)

I'm a Christian too, but I think the label for me is RED LETTER CHRISTIAN lol.

Latest posts

Back