would you date an asian woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I wouldnt date an Asian woman. :p I'd date an Asian man, though, lol.
Seriously though...who a person would or would not date, is entirely up to THEM. It's a personal choice and no one should be made to feel bad because they either date outside their race, or choose to date their own race, exclusively. I have to be honest and say that I've never dated outside my race, but that wasn't something I chose. lol, I've just never been asked out on a date by someone of a different race. I have gone to movies, dinner, etc. with male friends of other races, but I've never been romantically involved. Oh wait...I was asked out once, by an African American man. I didnt go out with him for two reasons. A) He was a client and B) He was a KNOWN player. :p Otherwise, I'd have gone out with him.
So, while I might date someone outside my own race, I'd certainly never look down on someone who wouldn't. Like I said, it's a personal choice.

punisher said:
I dont care if a woman is fat or skinny, tall or short, black or white etc.........
but i care when ******* men make nice women think of being lesbians :p

i commend your relentlessness to save women. i assure you it's a worthy cause. http://www.alonelylife.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
when i consider becoming a lesbian, it's because i'm exhausted by hoping to find a man who will understand my pain and will know how to fulfill my dreams (physical http://www.alonelylife.com/images/smilies/wink.gif and spiritual) in spite of it. maybe being a lesbian could restore my blisses, and my hope to meet my dream husband.

from what i have skimmed, the replies so far (mine included) revolve around the physical or racial aspects of asian women, along with a little bit on the potential clash with traditional families.

i didn't see it mentioned yet, but i may have missed it: i would consider a major benefit of dating an asian woman the tremendous growth opportunity for overcoming the fear of accepting a completely different history and ancestry, and the tremendous enlightenment that comes from exchanging our cultures. personally i've already benefitted a lot in my life from opening up to wisdom passed on through eastern religions and traditions, particularly yoga (finding mind-body connection), meditation, Daoism & Buddhism, just from taking classes (incl intro course on eastern theology in university) and reading. I would think the greatest benefits of dating an Asian woman are the chance to learn about her culture and traditions in completely new levels - meeting her relatives and ancestors, and getting a sense of the human side of the passion behind how and why particular traditions are maintained. It would be a chance to understand your own culture and tradition from a completely new perspective, and enjoy greater appreciation of it thanks to your sweet Asian partner. I think that through exchanging different cultures is a romantic and beautiful way to reveal to yourself and each other what are the critical values that you will live by together, and that will determine the formula that governs the family you will create together.

now i'm really starting to hope i can date an asian woman, even if i am a woman! but seriously tho, i'm no lezbutt either, just a het so desperately horny, i could go so far to be with another woman just because it may help me know myself enough to find the right man. a long loving relationship with a woman (asian or any race) is looking like a healthy prospect instead of enduring more senseless heartbreaks realizing the hard way that the guy i'm having sex with for genuine intention really isn't my soul mate. i think the penis is just too distracting that i can't think wisely enough, and maybe i need to calm myself down being with a woman before i can recognize my true soul mate. actually, i think i will see if there is a thread on this topic, and if not i will start one, because i want to know what others think about homosexuality (female particularly) and how it plays in to our life journeys.

i would date an asian woman...if i could find one who wants to date an asian man like me =)

EveWasFramed said:
Seriously though...who a person would or would not date, is entirely up to THEM. It's a personal choice and no one should be made to feel bad because they either date outside their race, or choose to date their own race, exclusively.
I agree with you, and never intended to make anyone feel bad about their preferences. I honestly thought most people would post and say they prefer dating within their own race, since that is what's most prevalent.
cosmicpsyche said:
a long loving relationship with a woman (asian or any race) is looking like a healthy prospect instead of enduring more senseless heartbreaks realizing the hard way that the guy i'm having sex with for genuine intention really isn't my soul mate.
I don't think I can believe in soul mates at this point, but if you're seriously thinking about being with a woman to find out what kind of man you really want, you might be going the wrong direction, or not, who knows anymore:(
SadRabbit said:
i would date an asian woman...if i could find one who wants to date an asian man like me =)
I could say the same thing, but with the woman and man parts reversed of course... umm i don't mean ~ahem~ body parts:p with the woman and man sections switched;)

Strangely, alonerly, you sound like the female version of me. Except, I am alot uglier and a lot more boring.

Boy, with all these people saying that they'd date an Asian woman I wonder how much it would cost to be turned into one.

Maybe my insurance would cover it.

oops...no no that is not what i meant....u see what i mean...*burries furry head in paws*....Sorry ...=(

SadRabbit said:
oops...no no that is not what i meant....u see what i mean...*burries furry head in paws*....Sorry ...=(

lol@ furry head in paws. :p
See? He's so sweet.:p

SadRabbit said:
Strangely, alonerly, you sound like the female version of me. Except, I am alot uglier and a lot more boring.

Ive seen a picture of you before I believe, your not ugly man.

SadRabbit said:

:p i'm just teasing you furry one. And about you saying you're ugly and boring, I highly doubt it.

LonelyDragon said:
Boy, with all these people saying that they'd date an Asian woman I wonder how much it would cost to be turned into one.
LOL. Make sure you tell them you want to be a HOT asian woman, not just any old asian woman;)

sloth4urluv said:
SadRabbit said:

Ive seen a picture of you before I believe, your not ugly man.

Lol...really....caused I only ever showed one person my photo....and that was Jales....I doubt she is a member of this site anymore.

There is an asian girl I like right now and I don't see it as a big deal.

However I have to admit that if I was going to marry a girl or have kids she would have to be caucasian. My ethnicitiy is persian and people see me as white/ caucasion even though I don't look western european. My reasoning for this is not because I'm racist. My reason is that if I have kids I'd want them to look like me. Fact is whenever a caucasian individual has kids with an asian, black, aboriginal the children look like the non-caucasian family to a greater extent.

about other people judging. i wouldn't give a crap about that. I also live in an area with lots of asian girls and asian girls born here always go for caucasian guys over asian guys.

My parents would also not care if I dated a girl that was asian or whatever.

I'm half Asian and I've only ever dated white guys, and you should date us (whatever your race), cos we're **** hot! ;) xxx

I'm drawn to intelligent, slighly introverted women ... and most Asian women seem to be just that.

Only women I've ever dated are caucasian brunettes. I like brunettes, though I wish to meet a cute asian or black girl. Brazilians too are nice.

I have no qualms with interracial dating/marriage. I love women from all types of backgrounds and areas of the world, especially Asian women. I actually think Asian women are very sexy.

K. I am crazy for this second. So, let's say.... I am a guy.....
I would date Asian. hahaha

Latest posts

Back