would you date an asian woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alonerly said:
Well, would you? I'm curious to know how many people would date someone outside their own race, if you're not asian yourself, and not just casual dating, but serious dating, looking for a mate kind of stuff. Or how many people prefer to stay within their own race and why?

I definitely would date an Asian woman with a serious relationship in mind.

I've always wondered what the obsession is with Asian women for white (especially American) males. Is it that they usually have tiny, hairless bodies and "exotic" eyes?

Sure some Asian women are cute/beautiful, but women of all other races are as well. There are plenty of beautiful white women, black/African women, Latina women, etc. But there are certain people who are specifically fixated on Asian women and proclaim that they are the "most beautiful".

Some say, "Asian women are hot". Is that not a silly statement? Plenty of Asian women (like women of all other races) are very unattractive. Not ALL women of any race is "hot".

I can't say that any race is the "most beautiful", because every race of people has gorgeous people, as well as those who are physically unattractive and borderline deformed in appearance (lol, sorry).

Race and size doesnt matter at all when it comes to a relationship but ofcourse like anyone there are personal preferances. I think alot of asian women are attractive mainly because a large percentage are quite slim... im quite slim myself and it just so happens that it is quite desirable in a women for me. Slim japanese women are especially attractive.

If there are any slim japanese women on here give me a call my number is 1-800-Wouldyoulikeabf. :p

No. I will not date an Asian woman.

I will, however, date an Asian man. (hmm)

alonewanderer said:
Actually japanese women are pretty plain looking compared to chinese/korean counterparts

By "Plain" im guessing you mean more western looking because in any race there would be people who look more "plain" than others but its just each race has different general features ofcourse. Talking generally i prefer japanese women to chinese or korean when it comes to facial features. :)

:p hell yes I would definitely seriously date an Asian female. Race is not something that bothers me too much. As long as I am attracted to her that is What matters.

:p Personally I prefer Asian females to females of my own race.

alonerly said:
Well, would you? I'm curious to know how many people would date someone outside their own race, if you're not asian yourself, and not just casual dating, but serious dating, looking for a mate kind of stuff. Or how many people prefer to stay within their own race and why?

Well, i never dated an Asian women but I have @^#$#%$ an asian woman.

If I was not married I would date anyone of any race or sex, and I have done so many times

But I married a white guy. Too late.

I don't think I would date an Asian woman, tbqh.

I don't like wimminz.

She could be my friend tho.

SullenGirl said:
I've always wondered what the obsession is with Asian women for white (especially American) males. Is it that they usually have tiny, hairless bodies and "exotic" eyes?

Sure some Asian women are cute/beautiful, but women of all other races are as well. There are plenty of beautiful white women, black/African women, Latina women, etc. But there are certain people who are specifically fixated on Asian women and proclaim that they are the "most beautiful".

Tiny? Okay, I guess I'm thin, and on average, Asian women are thinner than white/black/Hispanic women. (though not all, of course)

Hairless bodies? I'm not even sure what that means...I shave like anyone else, LOL. In fact, Asian people have thicker hair.

Exotic eyes? Hmm...you mean I'm dependent on corrective lenses because I'm practically blind without them? ^^

I think I'm neither ugly nor hot, personally. *shrug* People have different preferences... Lots of guys are into blondes with big boobs, and if that's the case, they probably wouldn't be particularly into Asian women, would they?

ShybutHi said:
alonewanderer said:
Actually japanese women are pretty plain looking compared to chinese/korean counterparts

By "Plain" im guessing you mean more western looking because in any race there would be people who look more "plain" than others but its just each race has different general features ofcourse. Talking generally i prefer japanese women to chinese or korean when it comes to facial features. :)

Wait, I'm Asian and *I* can't tell the difference between Japanese/Chinese/Korean people, unless, of course, I'm close enough to hear what language they're speaking or, if they're not Americanized, by what they're wearing and how they're carrying themselves (posture, etc.). I think the physical features are basically the same.

I would date an Asian women.
Last few girls I liked were Asian ;).

I don't have a racial preferance.

Edit: I'm pretty good at telling if someone's Japanese, Chinese or Korean.
It's quite multicultural where I live.

Hmm, I wish I could say that race did not matter to me, but I am noticing more and more that it DOES matter. Because oh man do I think asian women are the prettiest sight on earth. In Norway where I'm from, all the immigrants (almost) are either swedish/european, or from the middle east. So there's really no asian women (yes i know Indians are asian but.. You know what im talkin bout) - I hate this, because to be honest, I don't find white women especially attractive. Both from a physical perspective, and cultural.

Its pretty pathetic but im banking on the chances that my features as a tall blond westerner will attract me a asian women one day. Damnit im sad.

ThinkPositive said:
Hairless bodies? I'm not even sure what that means...I shave like anyone else, LOL. In fact, Asian people have thicker hair.

Trust me, being hairless is a very good thing. All of my Asian friends shave too, but what they are actually shaving off is anyone's guess. It's a hell of a lot better than the luxurious pelt of fur that sprouts on my legs a day after I've hacked it off.

Latest posts

Back