would you date an asian woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right after i clicked reply i wondered if i already replied in this thread. if i did... oh well, lol. anyway, yea i would date an asian woman. i am honestly more attracted to white women but race doesnt bother me at all. race wouldnt be a deciding factor for me.

They're the most beautiful in my opinion, so not only would I but I'm hoping to! Not saying I wouldn't date other races... but Asian women are so **** cute!

Matt F said:
Asian women make great partners and they treat their man like a king. That's why western men are a popular choice because they can offer a better life and appreciation is obvious.

SPAM ALERT!!!!

...and offensive, otherwise, too.

ThinkPositive said:
Matt F said:
Asian women make great partners and they treat their man like a king. That's why western men are a popular choice because they can offer a better life and appreciation is obvious.

SPAM ALERT!!!!

...and offensive, otherwise, too.

Just report it :p, you don't need to sound the spam alarm.

That's cuz the men are asian? we're naturally programmed to like them LoL

I'm Asian, but not one of the super-skinny, pretty/cute kind. There are interesting, beautiful, funny, smart, brave etc women of every race, so I'd be surprised if guys really rejected people on ethnicity. Some people have body type preferences (for example if they liked blond and big-boobed and tall-nosed, they wouldn't be going after Asians first) but that doesn't mean they'd discount an entire race from consideration.

I completely understand preferring someone who shares a similar cultural background for longterm dating (so I do kinda prefer an Asian man or someone who speaks Mandarin), but it's not a big deal and by no means a dealbreaker; and it certainly has little to do with what I'm physically attracted to.

Hi I am new here and i want to ask that are you talking about asian men white women dating relationship? (*Link removed*)

No freaking way I'd date an Asian woman! Not only am I heterosexual, but we're all off of our rockers! Erm... I mean... We Asian women are treasures. You should totally date us.

nerdygirl said:
but we're all off of our rockers! Erm... I mean... We Asian women are treasures. You should totally date us.

ROFL!!!! Oh, this made me laugh. xD

I always here stories about Thai women poisoning, mutilating and torturing their mates!

I knew one guy who married a Thai woman who actually poisoned him to get insurance money. The other guy I knew who dated a Thai woman, she took a razor knife and attacked him with it.

I'm not suggesting it's an ethnicity thing, but it certainly sounds cultural.

I hear Thai and I run the frigg away!

Wow! I am half Chinese and half Vietnamese.

I have just read the entire thread and on the whole you guys are very open and accommodating when it comes to dating Asian women/ inter racial relationships! Such sweet compliments paid too to my race. I wanna know why I don't meet guys like you from day to day? Lol!

Gives me a boost though knowing that you're out there!

Really don't care about race.
Asian girls kinda stay away from me though, I'm heavily into asian philosophy....
And weirdly enough they're not into that.
I just get white and black girls...
I don't care though.
If she's cool, anythings possible.

I'm a W.A.S.P
I WANT an Asian woman.
Yes please!
Tout de suite
Lickety split
Post haste
Immediately (if not sooner)
Please send me one right away.

Me too i like asian women and i like asian culture, especially japanese culture. If there are any asian women out there that like the shy English musician type of guy, then please contact me! :p

alonerly said:
Well, would you? I'm curious to know how many people would date someone outside their own race, if you're not asian yourself, and not just casual dating, but serious dating, looking for a mate kind of stuff. Or how many people prefer to stay within their own race and why?
As to whether I'd date an Asian woman: Hell yeah.

I have no problem dating outside my 'race', since we're all human and 'race' is just some archaic term from a dead age. And if personal experience is anything to go by, Asians are like the coolest people ever.

Hell yes. Skin tone is no issue, we're all of the same race. If she was interested in me, and vice versa, I see no problem, only a cause for great joy. Actually, I find that a dab of the exotic in a woman just serves to highten my interest. Goes for accents, too. :p

I'm Thai.
here's my daughters. They're both half White half Thai.
Both exotic N super duper smexy, stunningly hawt N drop dead gorgeous.
Jordan21A.jpg

kimmipink.png

Would white chicks date thai men?
Who do you think makes beautiful Thai women.lmao

Poeple still stair at me/us when I'm out with women.
Ive only been with white women..not just any ..but beautiful blondes, hazel eye, N killer body.
The hatred N discriminations still runs deep. My exwf N exgf ( now current) family hates me..so hates their daughters
or dis own them for loving me. Biggotry N ignorant pretty much dystroyed my marriage with Michelle N my relationship with Renae
They also dont accept my duaghters. Kimberly pretty much got disowned before she was born just becuase I'm asain.
My youngest daughter is struggling with a lot of family issues. She feels so much pains from the hatred..it fucken discuss me.
Stupid ass stories you hear about....its so fucken retarded that people actually buy into that honeysuckle..its just the fucken hatred.
yeah..yeah..she beautiful N smiling in the pictures..you all just dont know how much shes hurting on the inside.

Its a good thing both my girls have my bloode in them..I suffer from the...
" I'LL SHOW YOU ***** N I'LL SHOW BITCHES SYNDROM"..hahahhahahaa
"DONT HATE BITCHES...DONT HATE ME CUZ IM BEAUTIFUL...lol

Latest posts

Back