would you date an asian woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bread said:
Hell yes. Skin tone is no issue, we're all of the same race. If she was interested in me, and vice versa, I see no problem, only a cause for great joy. Actually, I find that a dab of the exotic in a woman just serves to highten my interest. Goes for accents, too. :p

Qft

I would date an asian woman. I am asian and the only dates I've ever been in are dates with myself. that counts right ^^

Peter Lorre said:
Bread said:
Hell yes. Skin tone is no issue, we're all of the same race. If she was interested in me, and vice versa, I see no problem, only a cause for great joy. Actually, I find that a dab of the exotic in a woman just serves to highten my interest. Goes for accents, too. :p

Qft

Wtf is qft?

Quick, fix that?

Quietly, fly there?

It could be so many things, Ryan.

''quoted for fact'' and I had to google that (no)

I only date girls, ryan :p

Edit: oh wait that doesnt make sense. (hmm) I know q is quoted! so ha!. lol. ignore me (d)

EDIT:EDIT: quoted for truth! bham! and yes, I had to cheat. -__-

0CI355A said:
Peter Lorre said:
Bread said:

Qft

Wtf is qft?
Quoted for truth.

You have 3k+ posts, and you've never seen 'QTF' anywhere? Wat?

Edit: Yay three stars, I ranked up!

Nope. No one's ever used it where I posted. Wat? UN.
Kataphractos said:
0CI355A said:
Peter Lorre said:
Bread said:

Qft

Wtf is qft?
Quoted for truth.

You have 3k+ posts, and you've never seen 'QTF' anywhere? Wat?

Edit: Yay three stars, I ranked up!

-------------------------------------
Lol Ryan. I like that one the best.

i'm an asian woman....i have gone through 2 failed marriages with the men of the same race...so for me same race didn't give any added value...it mainly depends on the compatibility in each other.

0CI355A said:
I know a Japanese woman. But he's got a beard. (wary)

I think I know this woman too, but he's not a woman. He's a little girl (wary)

I have dated an asian girl it didn't get very serious. Largely because we didn't share similar interests and I didn't think she was good enough for me. However I am actually not to interested in asian girls for long term. Which I recognize is ridiculous however I don't find them extremely exotic as a lot of people do. And just have a preference for latina and white girls. Also I would never date within my own race which is black.

However I would date a girl from Africa just not the U.S.

Race doesn't really come into it for me. I'm white. I'd date any race of girl I think.

I've known some Asian girls who I've felt pretty extreme attraction towards, I've never moved on it though. Maybe I will change that in future :p

Latest posts

Back