would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to say I would but if I didn't have to work for their affection I'd probably just get comfortable and lets be honest if we didn't speak the same language to begin with the relationship isn't built on great conversation sooooo why fix what aint broke? 👉👌

Would you spend the money you're saving for a down payment on a house on your pet's operation?

yup if I needed to move right away

would you try new things or would you stay in the familiar?

I'd like to say I would but if I didn't have to work for their affection I'd probably just get comfortable and lets be honest if we didn't speak the same language to begin with the relationship isn't built on great conversation sooooo why fix what aint broke? 👉👌

Would you spend the money you're saving for a down payment on a house on your pet's operation?
I piggy backed this...sorry. I would definitely have the operation. I imagine you love your pet like a child, treat it as such. That’s me though and material things pale in comparison to the love of a living thing person or pet.

I would definitely try new things. I’m experimental like that

Would you do something that terrified you to support someone you love?

not if it can kill me no anything in reason, I have phobias

would you try a new food you have not tried before?

I have before and I would if I needed 2 again especially if it were a child, like before

would you donate an organ to a family member who needs it if you were a match?

never 😈 they can't contain the metal in me lol jk (no)

would you dance to something you never heard before?

I piggy backed this...sorry. I would definitely have the operation. I imagine you love your pet like a child, treat it as such. That’s me though and material things pale in comparison to the love of a living thing person or pet.
I thought it would be a tough choice some people's dream is to own their own homes. Personally I'd probably agree. Unless it's like super long shot dragging out suffering kinda thing.

I dont think anyone lashing would want to make me conform

I would but I never had someone blind to read to

would you cross a bead of hot coals if you were given anything your heart desired (money wise) by a wealthy person?

Yes I would walk on a hot bed of coals. There's a trick to doing it. But, the only thing my heart desires is to be loved and love someone else.

Would you learn CPR and possibly save someone's life in the future?

I know CPR actually and have done it on somone already 5 time (not to the same person) so I would?

would you if you found a lost dog and you were attached to it, but you knew the owners (not personally) were missing the dog would you give it back?

Lol how fast am I getting attached to this dog? Probably just give it back.

Would you eat an egg snow cone?

the owns that you make out of shaved ice, yes? I would

would you travel out of your state and go to a state with more forest for a couple of week or maybe a month to go camping, fishing, hunting, exploring?

I would. Though getting a passport to do that right now is HELL in Canada.

Would you intentionally let yourself get beat up to avoid hurting someone else?

vague question but sure why not

would you go into a burning building for a child trapped inside?

If I wasn't pregnant, yeps!

Would you cuddle a stranger who was having a bad day?

Latest posts

Back