would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not, unless my water hose reaches then yes

Would you deconstruct a wicker man you had been working on because someone said the fire was going to be too big?

Hell yes, and lemon squares and lemon cake. I love lemon treats.

Would you eat Jello without cool whip?

Yes,I did for a bit, but I was using too much honey. Its more expensive so I just went back to sugar.

Would you eat a piece of cake if someone special to you made it for your birthday?

I don't go out to have fun period. I can usually have fun by myself at home.

Would you hang out with someone 15 years younger if they kept asking you to?

well let's do the math: I am 34 so 15 years younger than me will put them at 19 so safe they are not underage and will be seen as something potentially wrong if they were the opposite sex to society even though the relationship is strictly companionship (because you said hang out so I am assuming that's what you mean but I could be wrong because you have mentioned before other scenarios) anyways yes I would (hang out with them.) sorry Analytical brain is awake any who

Would you allow your child to stay out late and not report in? (If you have one) if not hypothetical question if you did have one.

Yeps, I’d only ask for a i arrived and a im on my way home 😇

Would you take CenotaphGirl shopping? ✨🥰 i need a new outfit lolz

Sure why not, Women's clothing departments are grand for finding a wee bit of afternoon delight .... you may have to make your own way home. ;)

Would you eat a strangers toenail clippings once a week if it guaranteed world peace?

My own way home!?!... Well... here's me thinking you was a kind gentleman!

and Hell nooo let the men fight, thats what they like to do lmao...

Would you ever learn how to pole dance?

Last edited:
I think I don't even look funny with that thing ... but whatever turns her on

would you date an ex-convict

If I knew what it was and the purpose, sure if it meant something meaningful to me otherwise no

Would you participate in a winter or summer solstice celebration?

Is that like phone sex? Just talking and getting yourselves off? Sure with someone I trust.

Would you have a threesome with one man one woman?

chances are almost null since I'm not even a beta male

would you have a threesome of any genders configuration

oh, Cherubino my friend I already had this experience, and I would probably not again

would you like to take up a new artistic skill?

Latest posts

Back