would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love to sing, and it is a great form of artistic and emotional expression so yes, I wouldn't mind doing this.

would you continue on with a site if a higher up belittled you and your ideals, beliefs or opinions? Explain if you can if not its ok.

I don't mind being attacked on my opinions but I do mind exaggeratedly being attacked on my person ... also I hate double standard

would you prefer to live with an easily angered but sincere or with a calm but sly type of person

I can benefit from both example:

1. easily angered but sincere can teach me things about honesty, how to (positively or negatively) trigger a response or an action within someone, they could also teach me the appreciations of self-control, patients and understanding since it takes little to easily anger then it allows me to practice these things (just a summary)

2. Ah the sly and calm type the type that are deceptive, they can teach (positive, or negative) ways of persuasion, they can teach me how to become a better speaker, or listener because they are able to do both, they could teach me about how to interact with others and overall, how to be calm under adversity (stoicism come to mind)

choice: since I am already patient, I choose to work with the angry but sincere person to teach me something different.

would you take the time to research someone whom is your adversary aka (know thy enemy?) explain if you can if not that's ok

Depends what you mean. Track him down, yes. Learn some things of his life or patterns, yes. But research? No, he's a stupid human. It's not exceptional or even that hard to find

Depends what you mean. Track him down, yes. Learn some things of his life or patterns, yes. But research? No, he's a stupid human. It's not exceptional or even that hard to find
so interesting

I will be waiting on the question or maybe someone else will answer mine? either way we need the game to progress.

Crap, sorry Im on the bus.

Would you tell someone he has the attention span of a black fly?

Crap, sorry Im on the bus.

Would you tell someone he has the attention span of a black fly?
nope then it kills the research into why he has this problem if I tell him he does

would you like to play an instrument (if you don't know one) or play a new one if you do?

No, not anymore

Would you, at a restaurant, send food back if it was not to your satisfaction?

Nahh I’d ask the closest man to me to chase them 😇

Would you ever steal from someone?

Honestly, as much as I am against "the system"/"the establishment", I probably couldn't bring myself to actually do it.

I mean, I guess I would steal if my life depended on it, like I was starving or something. I wouldn't feel guilty about that. But not just for the sake of it, or because I thought I could get away with it, or anything like that. I especially wouldn't like to steal something I would enjoy, because instead of bringing me happiness, I feel like it would be ruined by the fact that I obtained it by doing something wrong.

Like I still enjoy collecting the toy themes from my youth, they make me happier - like Transformers. But if I were to steal a Transformer, instead of making me happy, it would just make me feel wrong. So I couldn't enjoy it.

I also feel like I'm not the kind of person who can do bad things, because I feel like they will always come back to get me some way or another. And I find it better for my peace of mind to keep my conscience as clear as possible. I would not like to be stolen from, or have anyone I care about stolen from, so I wouldn't do it to someone else.

I guess I'm not a thief after all - I only play one in D&D :ninja:

Would you search for new interests?
Or just keep going with the ones you already have and know you like?

I would!! I’m always on the look for new things 😇✨

Would you kiss someone you hate?

Yeah defo, Glasgow kiss the wee bugger ✊

Would you carry an umbrella if it looked like rain, or leave it at home because it doesn't go with your leather and denim ensemble and get soaked like I just did?

I'd leave it and ask a man for his jacket... how could a gentleman refuse such a damsel in distress lol.

Would you dance on stage in front of over 3,000 people?

Woah that's a tough one Princess, I suffered from stage fright for years I used to drink half a bottle of Cognac before going on, so I'm gonna say yeah if I'm drunk.

Would you lend me a tenner?

Latest posts

Back