would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure if they had good personal hygiene why not.

Would you Have the lights on if you knew the room was full of snakes?

I would, I'm afraid of both: snakes and darkness. I'd get rid of a darkness and close my eyes so the snakes couldn't see me :ROFLMAO:

Would you leave the Earth with the aliens if you could not return and could tell nobody you were leaving?

No. Hard pass. I have to be around for when my son has his kids.

Would you trade one of your senses for a superpower?

Well, you can live without one of your senses so sure I guess rather vague though can I choose the superpower? or is it random? either way yes, I suppose

Would you get a tattoo of something you are very passionate about? (Person, place, or thing doesn't matter)

Well all my tattoos represent something I'm passionate about but I got them 20 years ago so yes. But I will not be getting anymore tattoos so no.

Would you steal something you needed desperately if you didn't have the money to pay for if?

nope I embrace it all

would you join a group if you were passionate about their cause?

if I want a free meal yup, I could always just lose on purpose

would you play bingo with the elderly?

yea but I would think about (did they pee in the pool?)

would you buy your pet a exercise wheel?

I do groomers twice a year, all other baths are at the tractor supply store. They have DIY for 10 bucks.

Would you de-claw A cat?

Definitely, if I could catch them.

Would you cut your neighbors grass without being asked to do so?

Yes

Would you tell one neighbor when the other neighbor did something to the first neighbor or stay out of their drama?

Latest posts

Back