would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Instantly. I do not put up with lies. If I can not trust someone in my life they are gone.

Would you still call the police if someone kidnapped you, changed their mind, let you go, and said please don't call the cops?

No. Because they might not think it's a joke. But, I've noticed it's a sexual fantasy AS LONG as a safety word is allowed.

Would you go to cuddle parties to be able to hug another human?

Hell no. I don’t hug

Would you let someone dress you in drag just to see how you’d look?

Generally, no. I had a relative who is extremely volatile if called out for lying and I just find life much calmer if I just ignore it and let it go.

Would you do part-time work for somebody if you knew they have sued many people, including their own family member?

I would avoid a person that has sued many people so no I would not.

Would you avoid stopping at a gas station because of the quality of vehicles there?

I'd like to but it would have to be done real smoothly.

Would you rather be around 5 loud screaming kids all day or 5 boring-as-cold molasses adults?

I wouldn't pilot either. Air and water are not my elements

Would you go to and participate in a battle reenactment?

I wouldn't pilot either. Air and water are not my elements
No air or water. So, that leaves dirt and fire. Everything comes back to you being a fiery, dirty, redhead. Ha! Ha!

Would you go to and participate in a battle reenactment?
I would go to one. But, I wouldn't participate unless it led to dating someone. I'd even participate in the jousting if sex was involved afterwards with a woman. ;)

Would you jump rope to raise money for cancer survivors?

Last edited:
Yes because my sister makes me do all cancer fundraisers since she got her pink ribbon.

Would you want to hang out with Seth MacFarlane?

Latest posts

Back