would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I wouldn't use a Jacuzzi period

Would you spend twice as much for a better quality of food?

I've eaten rice everyday by choice, haha. I love rice.

would you want to go back to high school, just for a day?

Yes - there's so much I would do differently, with the knowledge I have today.

That's a good one, so same question - would you want to go back to high school, just for a day?

Sorry for the lack of originality on my part, lol

No. I might would buy it on an impulse but I would get rid of it. I don't really hold onto things long.

Would you date someone of a different race?

If she is my girlfriend AND there's a real need to do so, then yes. But, nobody else drives my truck.

Would you pick stuff off your pizza at a restaurant if you didn't like them?

Chicken coops are kind of small even the larger ones wouldn't work. Now the big chicken houses would work but nope....chickens = chicken honeysuckle. I'd just find an old shed or make a dugout with some felled trees and branches. We used to do that all the time as kids. We had little forts everywhere.

Would you try to break up a physical fight between teenage boys?

I would if I could. But like you, I'm also older and little : )

Would you eat grocery food while you're shopping (food you haven't paid for yet)?

I wouldn't but not because I haven't paid for it yet but rather I don't like to walk and eat. Its a weird thing for me, I actually hate seeing people walking and eating. I just want to scream sit down or stop eating. I never do that to strangers but if I know you. My son will do it to aggravate me sometimes.

Would you go to a water aerobics class?

Depends on my mood but probably so as long as they weren’t loud

Would you secretly compete with someone at the gym or track?

Ha! Ha! Yes, but don't tell anybody. Ha! ha!

Would you secretely sabatoge someone else's success? I.E. sugary treats to someone who is trying to loose weight even though she is already skinnier then you. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back