would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. The police don't care any more. If there isn't some kind of police shooting or high profile situation they usually just ignore it. Oh, unless someone is speeding then they pursue that.

Would you be a witness in court if you get summoned

It sounds like you live in the same town I live in and have the same police department. 😄

Oh duh to me. No. The world is already too full of unfairness and hatred and games.

Would you let someone hide out in your home who was running from the law?

Absolutely. I have actually done that several times. It's an easy way to create good feelings between two people. I always helped people at work.

Would you give away one of your pets if they continually fought?

Definitely not. Our pets have always loved each other and we have even had dogs and cats at the same time. They've always seem to welcome a new one.

Would you pick up a homeless animal that you encountered while you were out walking?

No, but I would involve my neighbor who has good connections with animal rescues and she is a rescuer herself.

Would you volunteer to help care for the animals at your local humane society?

Yes, I'm just a giving person in this regard. I've come to automatically accept that most of my kind gestures will not be returned.

Would you drive 2 hours to see an old friend?

Latest posts

Back