would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least it would be quiet at a private beach.

Yes. Not a new dance, but I always wanted to learn how to jitterbug. Now that ships done sailed, as they say.

Would you ever get any electric car?

Not sure where my mind is but I first read that as chair. I don't know, maybe. I got a hybrid thinking I wouldnt have to get gas as often. I ended up selling it. I hate getting gas so I imagine I would hate charging a car. Its a me problem either way.

Would you get gas at the E or keep going to see how far it will go with the light on?

Maybe, if I knew I was going to the car for 10 years.

Would you dog sit if it paid really well?

Definitely not! Not that I am dating or had that many years where I did date, but beauty is only skin deep and I don't like jerks.

Would you keep talking to people who are know it alls or just ignore them?

Animal documentaries? We could watch TV together because we seem to like the same shows.

Not at my house, but I would have no problem having Thanksgiving dinner with the homeless. We used to actually volunteer to serve Thanksgiving dinner that the church would put on. And I live close to an area where a lot of homeless people live so I know some of them, but I'm also aware it isn't always safe because there's one in every bunch.

Would you let a homeless person stay at your house?

Hell to the no. For the same reasons you mentioned AND I like to be alone. I didn't even like the homeless guy trying to live in the alley behind my house. I called the city and got him removed. He would start fires to cook his food. He was always drinking and screaming too. Not good.

Would you let a koala stay at you house? Ha! Ha!

I understand totally since a lot of homeless live in this area because of the parks and the library, and other resources for them.

Definitely! A koala can come and live with me anytime. I love furry animals.

Would you go to an airport just to watch airplanes fly?

That is enjoyable to watch the airplanes and we can actually watch them by the Amazon parking lot since the airport is right there. I always seemed to be get pulled to the side and frisked when I got on an airplane and I later learned it was because I wore jeans that had sparklies on them and it sets their detectors off. As if I wasn't tense enough just getting on an airplane.

Oh never! I don't really trust them and there might come a day where they will be safe, but that day isn't here.

Would you like to go and see a launch?

Yeah, I don't trust them either. I could tottally see being in one that stops on the train tracks or in the middle of an intersection, locks the doors, and I can't get out just before getting slammed into.

Like a space ship launch? Yeah, that's really got to be awe inspiring. :)

Would you like to walk across one of the tallest suspension bridges in the world?

😄😄😄 I like the scenario you describe and that would be my luck, too.

Yes! I'd love to actually go and watch one and I will get up in the middle of the night just to see the launch and all I can see is a tiny light in the sky flying overhead.

Oh no no! No bridges for me because I don't like heights and I don't like the deep water underneath. You'll never catch me even going across the Sunshine Skyway.

Would you ever want to vacation in a different country?

No. I've been to enough places. IMO, for the most part, people are the same all over the world. The sites are similar to things in the US. AND, IMO, you really need to follow the rules in the other countries so you don't get into hot water. Brittney Griner might be thinking that right about now.

Would you ever go to another country for a surgical procedure because it's too expensive in the US?

Latest posts

Back