would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends. But, more then likely I would just slap him silly. A nice hard slap to the back of the neck can really wake someone up.

Would you step in if you saw a mother disciplining her kid roughly?

It would all depend how rough we're talking about. If she was using blatant physical force, then yes.

Same question as above, only changing the mother scenario to father.

Maybe but it just depends on the scenario. Backhanded slap across the face with yelling and demeaning yes I would probably pick something up and knock the father over the head...popping on the butt and telling the kid to settle down and not another word I would pat him on the back and say thank you.

Would you check on your neighbor if their car hadn't moved in several days and you hadn't seen them walk their dog?

Probably not. We lived here when the bully had his Entourage here yet before the switch over so I guess it would have to get pretty bad to make me move.

Would you like to put something nasty, like a bag with dirty cat litter on your neighbor's doorstep during the night so it would be the first thing they encounter when they step outside?

Yes. But, they all exit via the garage. So, I'd like to get up a bucket with lots of poop in it that dumps on their head when they walk under it. Ha! ha!

Would you collect stuff just for something to do?

Last edited:
I would let anyone I trusted to hold scissors that close to me cut my hair but I rarely trust people so I will just continue to cut my own hair.

Would you be a foster parent?

I keep telling them they don’t need a cock but they are mouthy so If I don’t give in they might start stalking the turkey buzzards that sit on the barn. I did learn that male ducks will try to breed with chickens if given the chance.

Would you recommend goats as my next animals to obtain?

Sounds degenerate.

Would you ever give a stranger a ride who was stranded on the side of the road? some people would if the person did not look threatening - i.e. especially a woman , of any age. I am curious how many would.

Latest posts

Back