Would you rape if you knew you would never be caught?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stars

So there's this thread on some other forum with that question...and people piss me off so much!!! Apparently it is SO WRONG of me to think that rape is wrong! What the hell...what is there to berate or debate me about for thinking that rape is wrong! I understand that everyone has a right to their own opinion...but how can a NORMAL person even consider it to be acceptable to cause harm to another person?? In general, most people will say that they would never kill because it's wrong...but rape is ok??

That forum is male-dominated (and I will have no part of it anymore) and it's split 50/50...how can it even be split 50/50?? Their shitty arguments was that because women wear skirts or drink alcohol or hang out with dudes at their places...it's ok to beat the honeysuckle out of them and rape them. I remember in class where we had this "sexual advisor" or whatever come to school...and the guys...some of the guys...even dared to say if a girl wears lots of makeup - she's asking to be raped!!!
Why are sooo many of today's men thinking it's ok rape!?! And why do so many guys make excuses!! "Well, she shouldn't have been staying out late at night..." "She shouldn't have came over to my place..." "She was flirting with me" etc. And I'm not talking about girls who pretend about rape...I'm talking about real rape! So if any of you guys want to make more excuses...it proves my point. :rolleyes:

I'm so sick of it...the thing is, I'm kind of scared to date new guys cause I'm paranoid that it will happen!! Sometimes we trust our gut and it's wrong! A lot of my female friends have been raped by their male "friends" and no one speaks out because they get shamed and blamed!! It just disgusts me and I figure this is a better place to share my thoughts and what's bothering me as opposed to that forum full of deviant pigs that will probably beat their wives and whatever anyway...and what's also scary, I know a few guys like this that work as teachers!! Would YOU want someone like that as a teacher for your kid...uggggh....venting...venting...

WTF?! What kind of people do you have for company?!?!

NO, NO and NO!

I endured sexual abuse from age 4-12 by one person.
apparently they don't know what it does to a person mentally.

It's really said that anyone would even have that idea.

I don't know what kind of forum you were going to, but I think you'll find that the general consensus here among men and women is that rape is wrong.

If you are ever curious, there is a simple test to see if the guy you are seeing is capable of being rapist. Start sexy times (don't be a tease just do like you normally do) but tell them to stop before sex happens. If they stop then they aren't rapists, go ahead with sexytimes. If they don't well you get raped...but at least now you at least know they are a rapist.

And no...dunno how some doods can emotionally deal with raping someone whether they get away with it or not.

Sadly enough, I've known guys that had that opinion. Granted, I had nothing to do with the ignorant ********, but still. There is nothing right about doing something like that. That's no different than saying "Oh, well he owns a gun, so I better kill him before he kills me."

Bob Arctor said:
I don't know what kind of forum you were going to, but I think you'll find that the general consensus here among men and women is that rape is wrong.

That doesn't stop quite a few from using the word to make lame ignorant jokes about it here

kamya said:
If you are ever curious, there is a simple test to see if the guy you are seeing is capable of being rapist. Start sexy times (don't be a tease just do like you normally do) but tell them to stop before sex happens. If they stop then they aren't rapists, go ahead with sexytimes. If they don't well you get raped...but at least now you at least know they are a rapist.

And no...dunno how some doods can emotionally deal with raping someone whether they get away with it or not.

Yes, please, TEST guys to see if they will rape you. Set out to be raped just for the possibility of them NOT doing it. WTF, dude. *shakes head*

Agrees with Callie. And no one should HAVE to worry if their boyfriend is a rapist. Testing them would have nothing good come of it.

Callie said:
Sadly enough, I've known guys that had that opinion. Granted, I had nothing to do with the ignorant ********, but still. There is nothing right about doing something like that. That's no different than saying "Oh, well he owns a gun, so I better kill him before he kills me."

Bob Arctor said:

That doesn't stop quite a few from using the word to make lame ignorant jokes about it here

kamya said:

Yes, please, TEST guys to see if they will rape you. Set out to be raped just for the possibility of them NOT doing it. WTF, dude. *shakes head*

I fail to see what's wtf shake head worthy about it. It's not like you have a choice in being raped or not. At least this way you'll know. You don't set out to be raped. If you always give consent and they are rapists you'll never know their true nature o_O. So you just test it out randomly one night with your guy and see what plays out. Would be nice to know before getting too serious with someone. Or you can, you know, find out later when you are spending tons of money on therapy for your kids because daddy likes to touch them at night.

kamya said:
Callie said:

Bob Arctor said:

kamya said:

I fail to see what's wtf shake head worthy about it. It's not like you have a choice in being raped or not. At least this way you'll know. You don't set out to be raped. If you always give consent and they are rapists you'll never know their true nature o_O. So you just test it out randomly one night with your guy and see what plays out. Would be nice to know before getting too serious with someone. Or you can, you know, find out later when you are spending tons of money on therapy for your kids because daddy likes to touch them at night.

I fail to see how you can NOT see what's wtf shake head worthy about it.
And just because a man would rape an ADULT, does NOT mean that they would touch their child....

So again...I will remain with my WTF *shakes head*

I will, and have, killed when it is necessary.

Rape, on the other hand, is never necessary(unless its some ridiculously weird stuff like the last two humans on earth or something).

Unfortunately, evil is rampant. You'll be surprised what people can justify, and you would be correct to be cautious. People, including many boys, are terrible. I wouldn't really consider them human sometimes by the sheer selfishness and animalism they display, but to each to their own.

Callie said:
And just because a man would rape an ADULT, does NOT mean that they would touch their child....

Hmm so raping an adult isn't that bad as long as they don't touch your kids. Gotcha. :rolleyes2:

BTW the point is, if this guy is willing to rape you, why would you trust him with your kids? Wouldn't you like to know before it happens whether or not the guy is trustworthy?

That is horrible, despicable, inexcusable any person ever would think it is okay.. There is nothing to justify it.
And, any situation of it. I am not sure why, people only ever refer it if a man rapes a woman.. men also can be raped and women can be a rapist. But many people do not take it so seriously when those situations..

kamya said:
Callie said:

Hmm so raping an adult isn't that bad as long as they don't touch your kids. Gotcha. :rolleyes2:

BTW the point is, if this guy is willing to rape you, why would you trust him with your kids? Wouldn't you like to know before it happens whether or not the guy is trustworthy?

That wasn't my point at all, totally NOT what I said and don't you dare put words in my mouth like that.
Even jackasses that would go so far as to rape someone has lines that they will not cross. Not EVERY guy that would rape someone would rape a child. Don't mix rapists and pedophiles, there is a major difference between the two. BOTH are inexcusably wrong, but they are different.

So basically what you are saying is that because I have kids, I should first let them TRY to rape me before I decide whether to have anything to do with them? What the fresia is that? "Hey dude, you COULD be a rapist, so please I have to see if you'll rape me before I have anything to do with you...is that alright?"

Stars that forum is horrible whichever one it is.

kamya said:

Wait what? A girl should get a guy all hot and bothered and then with hold sex just to see if he will rape her??? I'm sorry but I gotta agree, WTF? She should purposely put herself in a position that could possibly end with her getting raped? Cause that is essentially what could possibly happen if a girl attempts such a dangerous stunt as this. That's worse than being a tease, you're actually trying to push another person into doing something just to "test" them? That is insane. It's as bad as those girlfriends who set their boyfriend up to see if he'll cheat. I mean, you're dangling a steak in front of a hungry lion then pulling it away and saying "just testing you". For a girl to get a guy to the point where he's expecting sex then say "oh no sorry I was just testing to see if you'd rape me", if that was ever done to me it would piss me off royally. I'd expect the girl to know me well enough to know I'd never do that. And if it's some girl doing it to a guy they don't even know, well that is doubly as dangerous. It's just nuts. I'm sorry, that is one of the worse suggestions I have ever heard in my life.

Sci-Fi said:
Stars that forum is horrible whichever one it is.

kamya said:

Wait what? A girl should get a guy all hot and bothered and then with hold sex just to see if he will rape her??? I'm sorry but I gotta agree, WTF? She should purposely put herself in a position that could possibly end with her getting raped? Cause that is essentially what could possibly happen if a girl attempts such a dangerous stunt as this. That's worse than being a tease, you're actually trying to push another person into doing something just to "test" them? That is insane. It's as bad as those girlfriends who set their boyfriend up to see if he'll cheat. I mean, you're dangling a steak in front of a hungry lion then pulling it away and saying "just testing you". For a girl to get a guy to the point where he's expecting sex then say "oh no sorry I was just testing to see if you'd rape me", if that was ever done to me it would piss me off royally. I'd expect the girl to know me well enough to know I'd never do that. And if it's some girl doing it to a guy they don't even know, well that is doubly as dangerous. It's just nuts. I'm sorry, that is one of the worse suggestions I have ever heard in my life.

Get away with rape?! I don't believe anyone would even ask such a disturbing question, let alone say "if you are ever curious....." Curious? Why would a woman be curious and test a man to see if she would be raped? She shouldn't be coming on at all to a man she doesn't know and is on a first date with. If she is in a relationship, I'd hope that the couple would know each other enough for the woman to know that her boyfriend would never hurt or disrespect her, let alone RAPE HER, and the sex would be agreed upon by both of them. If a boyfried raped his girlfriend for turning him down, that would mean he doesn't care about her at all, and that he has no control. I am sick of hearing about men not being able to control their instincts when it comes to sex. If a boyfriend is turned down for sex, he should go home and masturbate!

I agree with Sci-Fi, that is one horrible Forum you were on!

Rape period is wrong....and I wouldn't even wanna play around with that idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back