Would you rape if you knew you would never be caught?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only as Sci-Fi said that's it's wrong to do that to a guy as in teasing then pulling away, just to test someone. But it's almost as if you are EXPECTING it or putting yourself out there for it to happen. It's happened to me for a long period of ******* time and I don't see how the fresia a girl would even WANT to RISK it happening just for a ******* experiment. If a girl's boyfriend has aggressive or very dominate/controlling/almost forcing sex on you, THEN you leave him or explain to him to stop. UNLESS he is showing those signs, why ******* even attempt to TRY!
And as for the ******* "Oh so you'll wait until your kid say's Daddy likes touching me at night" or whatever the fresia you said, WTF!
It's not just ******* DADDY's that have EVER been known to molest kids. The answer to that is that I pay will attention and be cautious to my child's safety and protect them from ANYONE by all means possible. BUT I will NOT dare even ******* THINK of accusing or "testing" my child on their father.
I would not be with a man or have a child with a man that is capable of such a ******* thing.
I'm sorry, but that post pissed me off. HOW DARE you suggest that a woman play with the fire of rape.

Very true....I remember being attacked by this guy who tried to have sex with me and I was able to run away in time...So yea I think it's scary that you would even think that. Rape isn't a game.

Sailor Moon said:
Rape period is wrong....and I wouldn't even wanna play around with that idea

Yeah, raping someone during their period is just gross!

Agreed with LimLim.
Sex while on the period is bad enough (ewww)

Rape is very, very wrong and I would not do it in any circumstance. However, I do struggle with cynicism in the form of women who put themselves repeatedly in risky situations.

Rather disturbing topic :s

My answer would be no, I'd like to think obviously. If you'd even consider raping someone I think you have serious issues of some kind, regardless of what the consequences would be.

Slightly related, it actually annoys me a bit when people talk about their partner or whatever having a "rape fantasy".

I think calling a desire for what is essentially rougher-than-normal sex a "rape fantasy" is insensitive at best, downright ignorant at worst. I don't think anyone fantasises about getting their teeth knocked out in an alley, then receiving permanent psychological damage from an agonising ordeal with a degenerate thug.

Any fantasy based on the AGREEMENT OF A COUPLE OF CONSENTING ADULTS can be as sick as rape or torture during sex. If both people want to do it, there is no law against it in the privacy of their own home. I don't want to even think of the extent of what some minds can come up with that is exciting to them. They call it fantasy, I call it SICK!

No. Just ******* no. The question didn't even need to be posed. :S

In response to the topic title, NO! I'd never do anything like that ever :'[

no

there may have been a time when i would have.

i'm not saying that i ever wanted to.

what i am saying is that kids don't necessarily possess the empathy that it takes to put themselves into the shoes of others.

so what i mean, is that i did A LOT OF REALLY BAD THINGS when i was a youngster. (violence, crime, dangerous activities)

but, i never hurt a woman in that way though.

would i have if presented with the opportunity?

i don't know. i'd like to think that i wouldn't have.

as a sentient male adult with an understanding of the depth of emotion and feelings in others,

and as a human who respects the rights of others to the sanctity of their own bodies and the RIGHT to feel safe,

i know without question that i would never harm a woman that way.

no matter how horny, no matter how angry,

i answer to a higher power that will hold me to account for my actions in this world.

This is a truly messed up thread- personally, my thoughts are it should have been shut down immediately. I'm sure someone's going to come up with that pathetic line "You didn't have to read it....", my response is (and has always been) only cowards run away from confronting ignorance or difficult subjects.

To answer the question "Would you...." no, No, and HELL NO- not remotely interested in this hypothesis.

Here's where BC feels disappointment in a ALL member,

Kamya- what the hell? Your....statements, ideology, or whatever the hell you call your insensitive posts show an incredible lack of taste. You "describe" a potential rape "test" then go further to defend your...."thought!". I'm sure you have a well rounded theory on the deviants who would never do such a thing at home to their significant other (and the significant other would never suspect their other half of such a disgusting act) but are predators such as the type who frequently pop up in society that rape and/or kill other women. Your posts indicate that you may have the compassion of a snake. What I really want to say about your pathetic words- lets just say you are in no way worth being banned over. Some advice, grow up, find some brains and compassion and don't bother trying some lame retort, Internet "tough guys" are a dime a dozen.

Callie- I actually envisioned you kicking some ass and taking no prisoners. I'd willingly help you with that.

I'm glad I'm not crazy in my line of thinking...and glad to see so many responses from males.

I mean, why I posted this thread was not to cause trouble but to just reassure myself that there are some people that are against rape.

And in regards to mentioning about male rape...yes, it does happen but in that particular forum, the thought that it could possibly happen to them as well and that they wouldn't like it...didn't even cross their minds. Go figure. They think rape = sex. :rolleyes2:

And looking at that forum...I still have people making sarcastic comments at my response. Whoa, really irritating. I much rather not give them any more views or any more attention and let it die off because it really is a forum full of people thinking they're superior than others and a bunch of trolls when it comes to issues like this. There isn't anything to debate!

Lonely in BC said:
Kamya- what the hell? Your....statements, ideology, or whatever the hell you call your insensitive posts show an incredible lack of taste. You "describe" a potential rape "test" then go further to defend your...."thought!". I'm sure you have a well rounded theory on the deviants who would never do such a thing at home to their significant other (and the significant other would never suspect their other half of such a disgusting act) but are predators such as the type who frequently pop up in society that rape and/or kill other women. Your posts indicate that you may have the compassion of a snake. What I really want to say about your pathetic words- lets just say you are in no way worth being banned over. Some advice, grow up, find some brains and compassion and don't bother trying some lame retort, Internet "tough guys" are a dime a dozen.

I'm glad a grown up mature person like yourself is around to judge me so harshly for a few the few posts I made in this thread out of the hundreds I've posted on this forum. My posts weren't meant to be personal attacks on anyone. I don't even think they were taken that way, if they were, oh well. That happens on the internet sometimes. I would just want to know if I was a woman. It's obvious that most people on here don't see it the same way.

If you see me as an internet tough guy you must not spend too much time interacting with people on it.

Okay, okay, let's not turn this into a thrashing-fest. Not agreeing with one persons post is one thing but no personal attacks, please.

Oh and please DO NOT post the name of the forum or link to it. That's how forum wars start.

Instead of some manipulative rape test, how about... I don't know, actual communication and a discussion about rape? After all, their attitude towards it, and their response to you attempting to educate them, will tell you a lot about whether you really want to be in a relationship with that person. There are lots of things to talk about. How often women are blamed for their own rape, for instance, for such things as how they dress, how much they drank, how they behave, how or if they defended themselves, etc. How the onus for rape prevention is placed solely on women, when the vast majority of rapists are men. Get them to read articles like this and other accounts from rape victims. Talk about the fact that most rapists know their victims (when the common image of rape is that it's mostly done by strangers).

And then if he starts victim-blaming and rationalizing and justifying, dump that *******.

At OP: the world is pretty disgusting. There are definitely people who think that this is a legitimate point for discussion. One of the things I hate is people who make jokes about rape. How wonderful that they have the privilege of finding it amusing.

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

not srs

Its a crime against nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back