Would you rape if you knew you would never be caught?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ajdass1 said:
One of the things I hate is people who make jokes about rape. How wonderful that they have the privilege of finding it amusing.

Unfortunately there are a lot of immature minds out there who joke about all sorts of violent crimes as though they were just hilarious. Any woman or man for that matter, who has been the victim of rape knows how violent and hateful it is. To discuss or debate it is one thing; but to joke about it shows a person's ignorance or perhaps the level of alcohol they've had as they troll around various forums.

kamya said:
Lonely in BC said:
Kamya- what the hell? Your....statements, ideology, or whatever the hell you call your insensitive posts show an incredible lack of taste. You "describe" a potential rape "test" then go further to defend your...."thought!". I'm sure you have a well rounded theory on the deviants who would never do such a thing at home to their significant other (and the significant other would never suspect their other half of such a disgusting act) but are predators such as the type who frequently pop up in society that rape and/or kill other women. Your posts indicate that you may have the compassion of a snake. What I really want to say about your pathetic words- lets just say you are in no way worth being banned over. Some advice, grow up, find some brains and compassion and don't bother trying some lame retort, Internet "tough guys" are a dime a dozen.

I'm glad a grown up mature person like yourself is around to judge me so harshly for a few the few posts I made in this thread out of the hundreds I've posted on this forum. My posts weren't meant to be personal attacks on anyone. I don't even think they were taken that way, if they were, oh well. That happens on the internet sometimes. I would just want to know if I was a woman. It's obvious that most people on here don't see it the same way.

If you see me as an internet tough guy you must not spend too much time interacting with people on it.

You've indicated posting hundreds of threads on ALL. Fair enough, I won't dispute that you have and they've been by and far quite reasonable. My issue, however, is the specific posts on this thread. They have shown an incredible lack of taste, compassion, and genuine forethought. The so-called "test" you proposed makes zero sense and any defense of it lacks reason or credibility.

Are you attempting to take the high road with your "...grown up mature person..." comment? If so, I have to let you know you've fallen flatly on your face! Free advice to you- when a thread like this comes up keep your yap shut unless you have experience in the subject matter. It belittles those who do have pain filled firsthand knowledge of the subject when groundless, thoughtless ideas are proposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back