Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That depends what kind of hug or kiss......

Would you rather lose your hair or your teeth?

I'd rather lose my hair. It's a much less expensive price.

Would you rather live in Ireland or Scotland?

Scotland, but only because I've visited and it's beautiful - Ireland may be too :)

Would you rather lose your hearing or vision?

Yhewhowalksalone said:
Lose my hearing.

Would your rather have a rat infestation or a cockroach infestation?

Rat

Would you rather go to a party where you don't know anyone or go to work on a Sunday?

Go to a party where I don't know anyone. I'd take a book :D

Would you rather dance with Spanish performers or Mexican performers?

hewhowalksalone said:
Go to a party where I don't know anyone.  I'd take a book :D

Would you rather dance with Spanish performers or Mexican performers?

Gosh...id rather not dance at all unless it's like Ian Curtis haha, which is definitely not Mexican nor Spanish, but if I really had to choose I'd go for Mexican (sounds more exotic).

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

A dog! Because I'd have more of a chance being called Mr. Wuffles than a cat does.

Would you rather hang around with three people, one that you really liked, one that was alright yet boring, and one that you hated / hated you.
Or just one person who was alright but pretty boring?

Ha! Mr. Wuffles. A great name!

The three - at least I can just gravitate towards the person in the group that I like.

Would you rather stay in a house with no electricity or no running water?

No electricity, it'd be like camping! :)

Would you rather juice fast for a month or eat nothing but greasy junk for the rest of your life?

Poo I was late

Lego! Who'd choose a nail?!? Same q as above

Neither is particulary healthy, but I'll go with the juices since it's just a month. I've tried the water only diet before (not to lose weight, just out of curiosity) and this sounds like more of the same, except less painful.
VeganLass said:
Lego! Who'd choose a nail?!
You're insane! Even stepping on a landmine would be less painful than a Lego.

Would you rather live in a coal-powered house with constant access to electricity, or an eco friendly house that can only offer 6 hours of power every day?

Eco friendly 200%

Very sane I must say: Lego may cause a moment of squirming whereas a nail is likely to cause enough damage for a trip to a&e

Juice fasting is good for you

Would you rather have 30 acquaintances or just 1 very close friend

1 very close friend, quality over quantity and all that. Especially if the 10 never progress from being strangers.

Would you rather have a pet chicken or a pet bat?

20, as most of my 20's seem to have been wasted on the wrong person looking back.

Would you rather have a free meal at a fancy and expensive restaurant, or have a weeks worth of meals at a fast food place?

Latest posts

Back