Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, well, fancy as long as they serve healthy food! I'm surprised fast food chains haven't yet been heavily taxed like smokes! Such kill joy... :s

Would you rather stroke a cat or walk a dog?

Stroke a cat probably, as walking a dog would involve me having to actually go out and walk a dog. xD

Would you rather be lonely for years between good relationships, or be lonely for weeks between 'ok' relationships.

Depends how many years, plus if they were good relationships then why am I lonely?

That a bad answer? Do I get to ask..?

I take it as a yes... :)

Would you rather be a successful youtuber or an average doctor?

Hmm good point, less a bad answer, more a bad question. xD
I'd pick Youtuber. Not the 'me in the camera' kind of Youtuber though. One where I could upload game clips or something like that.

Would you rather, work a job long hours for half a week. Or a job only a few hours per day only having one day off per week.

Long hours for half a week

Would you rather sleep or talk to someone interesting all night?

Well I like sleep.... but hmm.... probably talk to someone interesting though as I tend to stay up all through the night most of the time anyway.

Would you rather be able / qualified to fly a helicopter or fly a plane?

Helicopter sounds safer and more grounded but flying a plane is more likely to become useful in an emergency (next flight to Barbados haha), so I'll reluctantly go for plane

Would you rather camp in the summer or glamp in the winter?

In the summer, more life forms being active then, more interesting nature study type events to observe.

Would you rather dine on someone else's cooking or your own?

Someone else's as long as it's ethical

Would you rather go to bed early (say 9pm) or get up early in the morning (5:30am)?

Give up television easilly. I don't watch anything on it.
The TV in my room for example is just there for my PS4 / Xbox One.

Would you rather have vanilla flavoured ice cream or mint?

Jeans all day. They're warmer.

Would you rather watch a movie at the cinema or in your own home?

The cinema. With company ofc.

Would you rather be hairless all over your body or have hair like a Sasquatch?

Treadmill, parks are outside! *screetches like a cat at that idea*

Would you rather visit the ISS (Space Station) or visit 10 different countries, all costs paid for.

Valkatox said:
Treadmill, parks are outside! *screetches like a cat at that idea*

Would you rather visit the ISS (Space Station) or visit 10 different countries, all costs paid for.

10 different countries.

Would you rather go to standup comedy or do voluntary work for a day?

Latest posts

Back