Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it is all the same to me, death, and since i hate crowds i will go with die alone.

Would you rather find a four leaf clover or find a pretty butterfly?

a 4 leaf clover i've never found one before,

kinda sad

:(

um be covered in acne or lose your hair?

I'd rather be stuck in a wheelchair. People would always to willing to help me at least ^^

Would you rather live pay check to pay check for the rest of your life or live with your parents?

i just want to comment one the wheelchair thing real quick. i went to a friends b-day party the other day and there was this guy chris who was in a wheelchair. now for the cards god delt him HE WAS THE MOST HAPPY PERSON IVE EVER MET! said getting in the accident woke him up and he may be in that chair but hes "taking life by the horns" now. we even played basketball and he joined in, and fricken killed us! he was so vibrant and we all got sucked into his happiness.
either way i just thought that was cool and had to share.

anyways,live paycheck to paycheck, cuz im at my moms and i neeeeeed out!
continue question.

Paycheck

Would you rather lose your keys or lose your wallet?

Oh geez, racist i guess. They have an easier time.

Be in an avalanche or be in a mud slide?

Avalanche. I think I'd have a greater chance of survival.

Be electrocuted or burnt (non-fatally in both)?

Electrocuted.

Would you rather have to never work again, but have minimal funds (as in just enough for living) or have a very hard job that got you a good amount of money?

Right now, sleep

Would you rather being boiled in oil or being dropped into a vat of acid?

dude i fell into the right question, i love pizza!! junk food of choice!!!!

ok so.........would you rather work at home or have home by work.....i always come up with dumb questions then at 3:00 am when im not on the computer a good one dawns on me!

Work by home

Would you rather win a small lottery or get a good raise?

i guess a good raise casue the money would keep coming then

live in the 80s or live in the 90s

Latest posts

Back