Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the wind either. Especially when it's chilly outside to begin with.

I do. There is a nice park nearby that has a fish pond with huge goldfish and that is so relaxing.

Do you have any plates or screws or metal in your body?

Not in my main accounts. Almost none. It took many years of changing email addresses and using odd combinations of letters and numbers. I also keep track of what email I use for what purpose. My main emails are only for certain things.

Do people smile at you alot?

You're fortunate! I swear my email address is out there on lists.

Yes. A lot of the times I end up smiling first, but it's generally reciprocated.

Do you smile at people and look them in the eye when you pass them on the street?

You're in the wrong location. 😂 I think I've lived in places that you're describing so eloquently. 😂

Yes. If someone is unfortunate enough to be on a side street and all they have is a stop sign, I will stop and let them through and also if people are changing lanes. A lot of the people here do that, too.

Do you snore? 😂

Omg! I absolutely agree! Ice gives me a sore throat and drinks should be room temperature. A lot of foods should be, too.

A little bit, but it's just like pecan pie, even I can't eat much of it because it's so sweet.

Do you think you would get sick if you ate the same things I eat?

Latest posts

Back