Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I've climbed down into some very tight caves far from the surface and felt comfortable. It's completely quite and completely dark. But, it is pretty easy to see why some people freak out.

Have you ever walked behind a water fall?

I don't know. All I have ever worn on my lips is ChapStick if they get sore, which is rare, or pink lipstick about 50 years ago.

Why? Do they make chocolate flavored lip gloss? If so, where do they sell it?

I've never heard about chocolate lip gloss. Ha! ha! But, definitely cherry and strawberry. I used to wear cherry Chapstick. But, since I already bite my lips, using that made me do it more. It was yummy. Ha! ha!

Did you ever wear flowers in your hair?

If I wouldn't be so tired, I probably would. I'm hoping to catch something on TV about her life story. I didn't realize she was quite as old as she was. Definitely beautiful though.

Did you know that newer vehicles sound an alert when you come up to an intersection by a red light that has cameras?

I don't know if it was from the factory or installed later, but I can ask. I've been in her vehicle many times, but until today, I just never wondered why it dings frequently.

I have never actually seen the cameras up there so I don't slow down. I don't speed anymore anyway.

Do you still speed like people generally do when they're younger?

Latest posts

Back