Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got about 30 - 40 before I turned 20. I was court ordered to go to driving survival school, not just the driving safety program, three times. Ha! ha! The first time I got pulled over I was issued 4 tickets and I didn't even have my license yet. :)

Same question

I will take the nice and warm in the winter. 😂 Here it's cold inside buildings year round.

82 is as high as I will let it get and I wouldn't mind it even a bit warmer, but I have fur babies and I don't want them to get sick.

Do you keep your AC on 85?

It varies. But 85 is where I normally keep it in the summer. But, when I work outside everyday 90F feels pretty good. When I was on solar only it would heat up inside to just below 100F at around 8pm. That was a little warm even for me.

Do you like to drive around with your windows rolled down?

Yes, actually I do and I'm one of the very few people here who do it. I'm not that fond of car air conditioners, but Summers get pretty hot here, too. Not really temperature wise, but very high dew points.

Do you ever turn the heat on in the winter?

There are several places, apartments mainly, who have mold issues, but thankfully not here.

Do you have possums that roam in your neighborhood? If not, do you want the one that just moved in behind us? 😂

I don't know if we have roof rats here. I have seen rats run across streets on occasion, but I don't think they're a big problem.

No, I don't even keep my shades pulled during the daytime. I let the sun shine in.

Do you keep your blinds open all day?

I've never actually made one of my own and I don't have a quilt stretcher, but when I was a little girl I helped my mom make quilts. Well, she did most of the work.

Would you believe that Tesla has a huge recall on the self-driving systems?

Latest posts

Back