Younger, older or doesn't matter?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't matter to me as long as two people connect. I've dated older and younger and the same age. Some relationships worked, some were a disaster. The important thing is having a strong connection, and being on the same vibration.

Age doesn't really matter to me. Although older people tend to be more wiser and less fussy so relationships are more likely to last. Younger people tend to want fun and all these magical experiences, making relationships far more challenging.

I'm going to be 39 this month and I am still attracted to guys who are younger than me. But I wouldn't go dramatically younger. This doesn't mean that I would never date anyone older but I wouldn't go dramatically older. I want to focus more on people, not so much age.

I always said i'd never accept an older women then me but now im so craving for some womanly love i dont care anymore.

I seem to click mostly with women a few years older than me... why this is, I'm not really sure. The older women I have been with have been somewhat... hmm, immature for their age, but that's not a very good word for it. Just young at heart I suppose, so with me being a grumpy old (young - 28) man and them being a silly older woman, it balances out a bit.

It doesn't really matter to me, as others have said it's the connection that matters, but if I had to say either or, I'd go for same age or older than me.

I'm 21, so if I were with anyone significantly younger it'd be kind of....illegal.
I prefer older women anyway though, I guess because I find it hard to connect with people my age.
In my grand total of 2 relationships, she was 5 and 8 years older respectively, neither relationship lasted more than a month though...
Oh well.

With the exception of celebrity crushes, I am most attracted to people who are between five years younger and five years older than I am.

Latest posts

Back